My husband and I just spent a long weekend here and returned home relaxed and rejuvenated. Beautiful Quaint Location, Room with Fireplace was Awesome! Nice large bathroom in room too. Inn Keepers Penny & Dan were So friendly and Hospitable, Yummy Homemade Breakfasts and Baked Treats Available at all times! Perfect place to Relax and feel at home away from home! Would recommend and will definetly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegant Victorian Inn located on the village green in Chester, where you'll find great restaurants and fascinating shops. We have nine romantic guest rooms and suites all with Queen or King bed and furnished with beautiful antiques. Each room has a private bathroom, (some with Jacuzzi or claw-foot tub) with quality toiletries, fluffy towels and guest robes. But best of all is the warm and genuine "Royal" welcome to your "Palace" in Vermont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Priceline, lastminute.com.au and Booking.com so you can book your Inn Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Victoria Hotel Chester
- Inn Victoria Chester, Vermont