“Yummy crepes!”

Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 3 November 2018

My wife and I visited here on a recent vacation to Vermont and we were impressed with the food. She had a Johnny Crepe (VT pulled pork, caramelized onions and Cabot cheddar in a cornmeal crepe with a side of sweet maple bbq sauce and root slaw,) and I had a Deja Vu Crepe (Local sausage, Cabot cheddar, VT apples and a side of VT maple syrup.) We also had an order of hush puppies and coffee. We could have done without the hush puppies as this was way too much food, but I rarely see this on a menu so I could not resist, and the extra calories were worth it! The coffee was really good as well, with a few different selections out to choose from.

The food is a little pricey, but the fresh, local ingredients are worth what you pay for.

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,040)

Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

It's a delightful creperie! Both savory and sweet, vegetarian and omnivore. I'm sure the restaurant is great but the small one at the airport saved me from a protein bar. They do a nice latte, as well!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

This place is a must go. Breakfast, Lunch or dinner you can’t go wrong. The cattle ranches is amazing. The blueberry crepe is great too. My daughter got the smoothy it was pretty good also. There were plenty of vegetarian options as well. If you go for breakfast get here early it gets filled up quickly! Make sure you have enough time for this place or go in off times. But they go pretty quickly anyways. You won’t regret this place.

Reviewed 25 October 2018

This place was close to the Hotel Burlington, so we decided to check it out while attending a conference for work. It was a short walk down towards the Lake Champlain waterfront, and the restaurant is in a nice looking older building. The food here was great - the crepes are a must have!!

Reviewed 22 October 2018

Arrived early on a Sunday morning. We still had to wrestle a line. Food and service were excellent! It also looks like the evenings are full of interesting acts. If you are there for more than a few days I would try an evening there.