“Good breakfast”

The Swingin' Pinwheel
Ranked #26 of 249 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Breakfast on a rainy Saturday. The restaurant is a bit crowded. Small menu, but food was well prepared & tasty. Wish we hadn’t read the rave reviews as they raised expectations. Our server was friendly & helpful. Service was quick.

Reviewed 24 October 2018

Food at The Swinging' Pinwheel is super creative and inventive in a homey, yummy, familiar way that is unlikely you will ever have experienced. Most of all, it is SUPER DELICIOUS. You absolutely must come here for breakfast, brunch, or lunch if you are in Burlington. We wish we could have tried everything on the extensive menu because it tasted so amazing. There is something for every palate and preference. The location is a bit hidden, but right off of College St which is a nice street to walk and has many fun shops. The service was easy, efficient, and friendly.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

We tried the pinwheels which were awesome. We had the popover stuffed with scrambled eggs with bacon and cheese. The flavors are incredible. The haystack waffles were amazing. Great service, atmosphere and music. You are transported out west to a dude ranch! Reasonably priced for the quality.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

On our last day in VT before heading back to NH we went to this fantastic breakfast place. It didn’t open till 8:00 on Sunday and we were a little early. It’s a little hole in the wall and my sister was leary. My neice Kelly checked it out and said it was really cute inside. I would have gone anyway because usually its these litlle places that serve the best food. I had another incentive and that was to buy some of their pinwheels for a family outing later that day. Well it was very nice and so was the staff. The food was great. I had the Eggs Cassidy, poached eggs with hollandaise serve on corncakes wirh chili. Yum. My daughter had the lemon ricotta pancakes. I always forget to take a oic of my plate before I eat. The family loved the pinwheels.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Family breakfast. Something for everyone. Pancakes, eggs, and specualty baked goods. Quirky decor and friendly wait staff.