All reviews lake champlain church street great location marriott hotel within walking distance front desk staff large bathroom parking garage king suite would stay here again few blocks pedestrian mall water view indoor pool self park cookies excellent stay
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

I got confused between this hotel and the garden Hilton. I gave my original review that should have been for this hotel which is the one I stayed in. This hotel is great the location is excellent the staff is wonderful especially the reception. The rooms are clean, spacious and well equipped. They have air port service which is a major plus !
I truly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

This is a gem of a hotel. This is not the traditional Courtyard motel. This is a fabulous hotel with a dynamite view of the lake. Bring binoculars! I plan to return to this hotel. The bar is as nice as any NYC bar.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 December 2017

What a great hotel! I was there on a Wednesday night which is their managers reception. So great to be greeted by staff members and managers. Check in was a breeze, the room was so clean, great city view, so comfortable. This hotel and it's restaurant Bleau is outstanding. A must stay for personal or business, can't go wrong.

Room Tip: City view is beautiful!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Susan S
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

This was our secnd visit to this hotel. It is in a great location, walking distance to the bike path along the waterfront and restaurants on Church street. At the time we visited, the hotel was swarming with 10 year-olds for some sort of athletic event. Due to this, it was very noisy in the lobby and pool area, but fortunately, our room was quiet. We had a partial view of the lake which was pretty. The bed was comfortable. Our only complaints were that the shower spray was very weak, and the toilet seat was loose. We noted this for management to address. Otherwise, a very nice place to stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GranolaGal
Reviewed 13 November 2017

My family and I stayed at the Courtyard Burlington Harbor this past weekend (11/10-11/12, 2017). The staff was very friendly. Our room was beautiful (king bed with a pull out sofa bed for our son). We had dinner at Bleu Northeast Seafood which I highly recommend. The hotel is convenient to area attractions and to some great shopping on the Church Street Marketplace. We had a great time as a family, just relaxing and checking things out around town. We look forward to returning.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family