“Excellent food and service!”
Review of Trattoria Delia

Trattoria Delia
Ranked #11 of 247 Restaurants in Burlington
Price range: USD 10 - USD 35
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

This is one of the best Italian restaurants in the US! The food is phenomenal! My husband had the amatriciana and I had the pasta special which was house made shells with prosciutto in a white wine and cream sauce. Both were delicious with the house made pasta being outstanding. The decor is cozy and the service is excellent! They also have an extensive wine list. We each had a salad to begin our meal so there was no room for desert although the ones that we saw being brought out looked delicious. The house made Italian bread is superb!

Leslie W, Owner at Trattoria Delia, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Hi Judy,
What a great review. Thank you for sharing it! We have a new dessert that you must save room for when you come in again. Ask for the "Buffalo." Delizioso!

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

I think this is one of the best Italian restaurants I’ve tried in USA, went there during winter vacation with my wife and we booth love it.

Great service, good choice of wines and great food!

A must in Burlington!

Try their tiramisu! Is good and very big!

Dear ElArtista,

We appreciate your comments! Thank you!

Reviewed 4 January 2018

We came here the night before New Year's Eve, hoping for a delicious Italian dinner. Our food was mediocre. Apparently people really like it here though because we got here at 6 and wanted to have an early dinner. We got the last table available until after 9:30 that night! (Make a reservation if you want to dine here!) The menu was small, and being lactose intolerant, I had a hard time finding something to get. I did end up getting a vegetarian pasta dish though.. I believe it was one of my only choices... it was okay. Lacking in flavor and kind of just boring over all. The positive about this restaurant was the atmosphere. That was enough to make me want to come back in the future and try it again.

1  Thank Alexandra_Brook

Hi Alexandra,

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. Unfortunately, we served our limited menu on New Year's Eve which did not have our usual lactose-free offerings. We will definitely be more aware of this when we limit our menu for special evenings. I hope to see you soon and hear your thoughts about the full menu choices. I think you'll find some great options.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

The ambiance is perfect for a night out.

We started with the octopus in the pomodoro sauce. I can see why they sell the sauce in cans it was the best part of the dish. I had the seafood squid ink pasta and every bite had some seafood, my date had the boat gnocchi and enjoyed it. The tiramisu was huge and to die for.

Your comments are appreciated! Stop in and see us again soon!

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Trattoria Delia is perfect for intimate settings situated on the lower street level. Dinner was excellent and wait staff attentive. Would recommend for a night out.