“Great Riverfront Location”
Review of Hilton Burlington

Hilton Burlington
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Burlington
Reviewed 7 January 2018

My husband & I stayed here for 2 nights. Convenient easy-to-find location. Rooms are updated & clean. Beds are comfortable. Spacious lobby area. Attached parking garage. Friendly, responsive staff. Onsite restaurant & bar area. We had a late dinner here & the food was delicious. Served hot & fresh. The Executive Lounge is a spacious three room area with tables & chairs, couches & a television. Separate area for hot breakfast buffet. Lots of places to hang out. 24 hour snacks & drinks. Easy access in the lobby. Our second visit here & we would return. Ask for a lake view room with a balcony. Spectacular sunsets.

Room Tip: Lake view room w/ balcony
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Logan C, Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed yourself while staying with us and that you took full advantage of our offerings. We take pride in our Food & Beverage operation and were happy to hear you enjoyed it. Please let us know when you'll be in town next; we'd be more than happy to book your next stay for you and to make sure you have that same lovely view.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,689)

Reviewed 5 January 2018

This review is for a November stay, certainly past peak tourist season.

As a HHonors Diamond, I was disappointed in the delivery, or lack thereof, of benefits.
I checked in at night and was greeted with the minimum effort.
The floor plan is a little tricky - it would be nice to have been provided directions to my room.

My room was overlooking the lake - it would be a spectacular view in the summer! Unfortunately, it was small and I could hear everything from my neighbor next door. EVERYTHING.

The Executive Lounge is an extra room attached to the dining area and they share the buffet room. The buffet attendant was pleasant and worked hard to keep items stocked and greeted guests as they arrived. The attendant in the Executive Lounge was hard to find and I had to ask for silverware. Breakfast offering were the bare minimum and just okay.

Parking is a shared, public lot.

The price was quite reasonable, but I certainly got what I paid for.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank GCKJA

GCKJ,

Thank you for providing us with this valuable feedback. I am sorry to hear your stay was less than perfect and I hope you provide us an opportunity in the future to show you how we can get it right. I will make sure to pass your positive experience with our food and beverage attendant along to the manager. We like to take every opportunity we are afforded to recognize excellent service.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Arrived late and was pleased with the accommodations. The room was very comfortable and spacious. Very good location. The staff at the reception was exceptional, friendly and informative. The breakfast was ok.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

We're glad to hear you liked our rooms and our central location in the heart of downtown. We pride ourselves on being knowledgeable of our beautiful city and warmly welcoming everyone who stays with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Trip Advisor readers,

I always like to start my reviews by saying that for me, each visit to a location has a potential 5 rating. I see my reviews as how was the quality and service in relation to where I am reviewing. From the hole in the wall fry shack, low end hotel to the top restaurant in the city, or luxurious hotel.

I hope you enjoy my comments and review.

This hotel has almost all you could want and care to enjoy. Location was pretty great to the church street market place. If you are there during the holidays it is well decorated

The hotel had a school event, to the most part Security was on site for the main event, however I feel more could have been done for noise and rambunctiousness, and yes I have 3 children I get it .... however for this type of hotel, I excepted a bit more.

The food was ok or good, however not worth the prices ! No way !

My trip had to go longer, and so I went in person to the front desk for a one day extension. The nice gentleman took care of it as I am there.
The next morning... I am in the shower I hear a knock, by the time I get to the door no one ?
I then get a call an hour later, and am told I have to leave, my stay is over !
To make it short, my extensions was over booked and I am asked to leave. I am told that maybe if all don’t show I could stay ... lol nope I left.

I travel often, this was not they way to handle this !

So my score for the visit was a 3 and that’s cause most of the staff was great, and the hotel was up kept very well.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Spent 2 nights here for my daughters birthday and for the price I was really expecting more. The hot tub had a sludge wall and the pool was cold. My toilet was dirty with whomever stayed previouslys vomit.
Next time I’m visiting I’ll stay somewhere else!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kristina L

Kristina, I'm sorry to hear that we failed to meet the standards we set for ourselves and that as a result, your stay was less than perfect. It's feedback like this that we find most valuable so we can learn from our mistakes. Please contact me at the hotel when you have the time. I'd like to make sure we correctly addressed this for you and to invite you back and show you first hand how we can do better.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Burlington
0.4 km away
2.6 km away
DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont
3.1 km away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Burlington
Homewood Suites by Hilton Burlin...
#1 of 12 in South Burlington

Been to Hilton Burlington? Share your experiences!