Third time staying here. These are the reasons this is a terrific place to stay:
- Location: This part of Vermont is uniquely beautiful. Although surrounded by forest covered mountains, the valley itself is fields and farms, which allows for some stunning views down every corner. Its also close to key towns and cities like Middlebury, Burlington and Montpelier. Great restaurants nearby.
- The owners: The previous owners were terrific people and the new owners seem to be just the same. Friendly and welcoming without being intrusive.
- Character: The B&B itself is exactly what you want when staying in Vermont, with a beautiful porch, rooms that are prettily decorated, and great breakfasts.
We will be going back for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dream House Country Inn where good food, luxurious comfort, and gracious hospitality combine to make your visit the best it can be. We want every detail of your stay to make you feel special and at home. Our rooms are spacious; our breakfasts naturally delicious and our rates are very affordable - And there's lots to do nearby too! We are a mere 5 minutes from the village of Bristol which has wonderful cafes, bakeries, gift shops, a library and a fitness facility and 2 world-class yoga studios and 3 of the best restaurants in Vermont. Bartlett Falls and the Long Trail are nearby as well as Mad River Glen and Sugar Bush ski areas. Getting to Middlebury or Vergennes is a breeze, where you will find many other great eateries and other points of interest. Why not let us make you a dinner reservation at one of our favorite places! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Dreamhouse Country Inn B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.