All reviews dream house wonderful hosts great cook romantic getaway stunning views new owners dream come true homemade granola sue's breakfasts fantastic stay sue steve modern amenities front porch short drive sausage we've stayed breakfast was delicious
Reviewed 4 August 2015

So happy we found this place during our visit to VT. Such a sweet inn with old school charm as well as modern amenities. Very comfortable stay. The innkeepers are both lovely as well. Hoping to find a reason to return.

Room tip: Doubt you can go wrong
Date of stay: September 2014
Reviewed 1 July 2015

My husband and I stayed there two nights with my sister, her husband and my son's friend, his wife and baby for our son's wedding in Vermont. The house, rooms and gardens were absolutely beautiful and very well maintained. The owners were fantastic and cannot say enough good things about them and their kindness. Not to mention the delicious breakfasts they served. Would recommend this B&B to all.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2015

It's by far one of the best B&Bs we've stayed. Everything is superb - the gingerbread-y house (termed so appropriately by the owner!), the setting, interior design and decorations, hospitality, THE breakfast and everything else! The owner even surprised us with a very gracious upgrade, which made our stay there truly a slice of heaven. Thank you Sue!

Date of stay: May 2015
1  Thank Keng F
Reviewed 22 March 2015

My wife and I stayed here a few years ago and it was fantastic. I'm sorry the review was so long overdue and I apologize for not doing it sooner. This place is great and the owners are awesome. They will go out of their way to please you. They have a gorgeous property and orchard. The homemade breakfasts were to die for. Everything was very clean. They had tea at night and movies to choose from as well. Everything was spotless. This place is pretty close to everything in Northern,VT, especially all the great brewery's. I highly recommend this place. You won't regret it. Prices are very reasonable as well. Looking forward to our next visit up there.

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2014

We had just one short night in this delightful house. It was carefully renovated and the owners definitely had a touch for interior design. We had the most beautiful suite with just wonderful bed....what a god night sleep. The hosts were very helpful and we had a really nice meal in town in the evening. Plan to stay for more nights here .....its definitely worth it

Date of stay: October 2014