All reviews dream house romantic getaway dream come true homemade scones yogurt we've stayed breakfast was delicious sausage sue wedding hosts weekend beauty comfort chocolate middlebury jewel
Reviewed 1 July 2015

My husband and I stayed there two nights with my sister, her husband and my son's friend, his wife and baby for our son's wedding in Vermont. The house, rooms and gardens were absolutely beautiful and very well maintained. The owners were fantastic and cannot say enough good things about them and their kindness. Not to mention the delicious breakfasts they served. Would recommend this B&B to all.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2015

It's by far one of the best B&Bs we've stayed. Everything is superb - the gingerbread-y house (termed so appropriately by the owner!), the setting, interior design and decorations, hospitality, THE breakfast and everything else! The owner even surprised us with a very gracious upgrade, which made our stay there truly a slice of heaven. Thank you Sue!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Keng F
Reviewed 22 March 2015

My wife and I stayed here a few years ago and it was fantastic. I'm sorry the review was so long overdue and I apologize for not doing it sooner. This place is great and the owners are awesome. They will go out of their way to please you. They have a gorgeous property and orchard. The homemade breakfasts were to die for. Everything was very clean. They had tea at night and movies to choose from as well. Everything was spotless. This place is pretty close to everything in Northern,VT, especially all the great brewery's. I highly recommend this place. You won't regret it. Prices are very reasonable as well. Looking forward to our next visit up there.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2014

We had just one short night in this delightful house. It was carefully renovated and the owners definitely had a touch for interior design. We had the most beautiful suite with just wonderful bed....what a god night sleep. The hosts were very helpful and we had a really nice meal in town in the evening. Plan to stay for more nights here .....its definitely worth it

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kagan44
Reviewed 15 October 2014 via mobile

It could not have been a more perfect vacation in Vermont. Celebrating my husbands 65th birthday and our 15th wedding anniversary I made arrangements to stay at the Dreamhouse country Inn for 2 reasons. First the bridal suite and second a little BMW for my husband to race us around the mountains in. We were not disappointed. Sue and George were perfect hosts. The room was very clean and everything was tidied up daily. Breakfasts were different and delicious each day as well as nutritious. We look forward to coming back to Vermont. There is still so much to see. And doing it in the BMW with the top down was a blast.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple