All reviews place to stay front desk room was clean steady housekeeping tub sheets beds
Reviewed 1 November 2018

Stopped in Brattleboro to visit some friends and decided to stay here after looking at the reviews. The front desk lady, Sam, was extremely accommodating and was able to get me a room by the door which I prefer so thank you for that! The room was very clean and the beds were actually really comfortable. Honestly I felt like I was staying in a nicer hotel than what I paid for. Breakfast was simple and basic but well kept up with attendants coming in often to keep everything full and the coffee hot. All in all had a good nights sleep, a good start in the morning, and was out the door for a reasonable price. Cant ask for much more than that!!

Room tip: remodeled rooms are very nice
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
BCManagement, Owner at The Covered Bridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are absolutely delighted you had a great stay with us. Our staff works extremely hard to ensure all of our guests feel right at home, and they love hearing when our guests are happy! I will be sure to share your review with the entire staff (especially Sam!). We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 October 2018

My family choose this place because we were going to nearby Scott Farm and did not want to drive far. We got a spacious room, convenient location, and great value for our money. There were plenty of restaurants around and Curtis' BBQ as well as the Putney Co-op was a short drive away. Easy drive to the West Dummerston Covered Bridge too.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
BCManagement, Owner at The Covered Bridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2018

Thank yo so much for your kind words! We are so pleased you had such a great stay with us. We truly appreciate our guests feedback, so thank you for taking the time to share yours! We thank you for your business and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 October 2018

Sounded nice online through booking.com, turned out to be a cheap motel. The room smelled horrible, had to go to the Dollar Store right next door to get candles and air fresheners to make it through the night. The hallway smelled almost as bed, kind of like a locker room. The breakfast was next to nothing. The motel is not in a good location, has nothing going for it and on top of it, they charged way too much for the room! There were some guys hanging around in the back parking lot (where our car was parked) till quite late, kind of creeped us out. Seriously, do not stay here. You can find something cheaper that is way better!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Deb S
BCManagement, Owner at The Covered Bridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Deb, I apologize you did not have a great experience with us - this is not a normal occurrence for our guests, so I will be sure to look into all of these issues you pointed out. We are one of the cheapest hotels in town, but on busy weekends our rates do go up, so I do apologize if you thought our rate was too steep. We truly want all of our guests to have a great experience with us, and I apologize that did not happen for you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

The room is great, the Wi-fi is steady(I need it for work) and the coffee is good. The shower is a bit small for tall people, the room is clean The staff is very accommodating. The prices are reasonable,I just wish they had deals for long term stays.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
BCManagement, Owner at The Covered Bridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Thank you very much for sharing your review with us! We are so glad to see you had a great stay, and I will be sure to share your review with our staff so they know to keep up the good work! We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 September 2018

This hotel was the best place I've ever stayed in. I am from Connecticut, New York, but this place was awesome. Especially the customer service, amazing what a change from down where I live. It reminded me of Oregon. Where I used to live.
I highly recommend this place. I am very fussy about customer service, but this place is number 1 in my opinion and your able to bring your pet there, which was great and convenient.
I highly recommend it.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BCManagement, Owner at The Covered Bridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2018

Thank you so, so much for your kind review! Your words truly mean the world to us and we are so glad you had such a great stay! I will be sure to share your review with our staff so they know to keep up the good work! We appreciate your business and thank you so much for choosing to stay with us - we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Brattleboro!