All reviews place to stay front desk room was clean steady housekeeping tub sheets beds
Reviewed 10 October 2018

Sounded nice online through booking.com, turned out to be a cheap motel. The room smelled horrible, had to go to the Dollar Store right next door to get candles and air fresheners to make it through the night. The hallway smelled almost as bed, kind of like a locker room. The breakfast was next to nothing. The motel is not in a good location, has nothing going for it and on top of it, they charged way too much for the room! There were some guys hanging around in the back parking lot (where our car was parked) till quite late, kind of creeped us out. Seriously, do not stay here. You can find something cheaper that is way better!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Deb S
BCManagement, Owner at The Covered Bridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Deb, I apologize you did not have a great experience with us - this is not a normal occurrence for our guests, so I will be sure to look into all of these issues you pointed out. We are one of the cheapest hotels in town, but on busy weekends our rates do go up, so I do apologize if you thought our rate was too steep. We truly want all of our guests to have a great experience with us, and I apologize that did not happen for you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

The room is great, the Wi-fi is steady(I need it for work) and the coffee is good. The shower is a bit small for tall people, the room is clean The staff is very accommodating. The prices are reasonable,I just wish they had deals for long term stays.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
BCManagement, Owner at The Covered Bridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Thank you very much for sharing your review with us! We are so glad to see you had a great stay, and I will be sure to share your review with our staff so they know to keep up the good work! We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 September 2018

This hotel was the best place I've ever stayed in. I am from Connecticut, New York, but this place was awesome. Especially the customer service, amazing what a change from down where I live. It reminded me of Oregon. Where I used to live.
I highly recommend this place. I am very fussy about customer service, but this place is number 1 in my opinion and your able to bring your pet there, which was great and convenient.
I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
BCManagement, Owner at The Covered Bridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2018

Thank you so, so much for your kind review! Your words truly mean the world to us and we are so glad you had such a great stay! I will be sure to share your review with our staff so they know to keep up the good work! We appreciate your business and thank you so much for choosing to stay with us - we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Brattleboro!

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

I realize this is a lower end hotel, and I’m actually not sure why I booked here. So with that said, I’m probably very critical. I didn’t know it had previously been a Super 8. It’s rather badly insulated. We could here people clomping above us really hard, a baby crying a couple of doors down and just plain noisy. The sheets on the bed were the worst. Not just a little rough but with hard lint balls on them. It was awful. The surface on the tub had worn off in places. I didn’t even take a shower. The breakfast area is really uninviting as was the food. I couldn’t get the bagel to toast even though I put it in twice. The one nice thing I will say is the young man at the desk at checkin was delightful. Very friendly and helpful. I didn’t even take any photos. Sorry.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
BCManagement, Owner at The Covered Bridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

I am very sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us! We are not a five-star hotel so that could explain some of your dissatisfaction, but either way we want all of our guests to walk away from our hotel happy, so we will definitely take your review and use it to improve. Again, I apologize and if there is anything more we can do please do not hesitate to let us know!

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

I travel a lot for work and this motel has by far been welcoming i have ever seen ken and sam at the front desk have been and accommodating in holding my room when i got home on the weekend so i didnt have to lug all my stuff out even know i technically checked out i have been here for about the owner dustin was more than happy to give me a great rate for an extended stay here very easy to work with is which I find very unusual at hotels or motels the local staff new area well and very informing on places to eat fish swim and other activities to occupy my time on the weekends when I was here it was overall a great experience the rooms were Immaculate everyday a lot of places would come by and clean my room 3 times a week or once a week when I stay there for over a month and they have Maids come in and clean it every day nice fresh towels and they even open up the breakfast room early so I could get breakfast before I leave because they have good cable and a great steady Wi-Fi connection and smart TVs I don't think I could ask for more

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
BCManagement, Owner at The Covered Bridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Thank you so, so much for your kind words! We are so happy you have had such great experiences with us, and we truly love hearing when our guests are happy. I will be sure to share your review with our staff so they know to keep up the good work! We appreciate your business very much and look forward to seeing you the next time!