“just coffee”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #4 of 4 Bakeries in Bennington
Reviewed 14 February 2017

This is my usual coffee place.I usually go through the drivethru...Always good service and my coffee is prepared as ordered.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 3 December 2016

My wife works for DD in Johnson City NY and will always go to a "rival" restaurant to see if they are as good as the one she works in. We stayed at the Autumn Inn in Bennington and she would drive to DD for a Salted Caramel Hot Choc for me a the usual medium coffee with a turbo shot and 1t creams (just exaggerating - a little) for herself. She went there on 3 mornings and afternoons.

Good service and no mistakes !!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 16 March 2016

We would (and sadly still do) go to this location daily for our coffee's. Sometimes I will drink 2-3 a day so we are good paying customers. However the staff thinks because you are a frequent customer they can be rude to you. MANY MANY occasions they make our coffee wrong. I am not sure how but they do, simple coffee's too. When we go back in to have them re-made they say in a snarky attitude I made that right and go off to make another one. One time the manager didn't realize my girlfriend had not yet left the store. She said they always come say they are wrong... My girlfriend spoke up and said maybe if you made them right we wouldn't come back... Do you think we like getting home and having to come back?

Trying to find a coffee we like from a drip brewing machine but it's been tough... Might have to suck it up and buy a nice machine for home and say see-ya to giving them as much money as we do just to be treated like a scumbag!

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank jcrawford27
Reviewed 16 May 2015

Passing through, grab a cup of coffee and wake up wrap, hard to get in or out of , sits in a residential area, kind of a strange place for one.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 6 October 2014

They make a mean iced coffee here, and the new Dunkin' dark roast is surprisingly bold and rich. And, that's from a dyed in the wool Starbucks dark roast lover. It's one of the only "fast food" places in Bennington so if you're looking for something to take with you as you hit the road, give it a try.

Date of visit: September 2014