“Adorable place with delicious food”
Review of Two Brews Cafe

Two Brews Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Two Brews Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 76 Restaurants in Bennington
Price range: USD 5 - USD 12
Description: Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner Bread & Bowls Sweets & Treats Coffee & Craft Beer &Burgers&Wings&230 North St Bennington, VT 05201
Reviewed 29 January 2017

My husband and I wanted to stop somewhere for breakfast on our way home from skiing in Vermont. I saw this place on TripAdvisor and decided to give it a try. We walked into an absolutely adorable place! Beautiful wood furniture with cute decor...the look and feel of a place means a lot to me...they really impressed me. The breakfast was super tasty. I had the crepe with maple butter and strawberries and my husband had the Vermont breakfast burrito...we both really enjoyed our selections. Give this clean, cute and tasty spot a try!

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

I have come to eat here whether it be to go or to sit down since the opening of this cafe. I am a resturant worker of 20+ years and they still havent quite worked out all the kinks which I find to be very disappointing considering there are multipe owners who I feel just arent taking pride in their investment. If I wanted to wait a half an hour for two sandwiches I would have gone to Dunkin Donuts. Today is Saturday and only 2 people working. One was training the other. Neither of them greeted me nor smiled. The trainee had one speed, hardly talked and didnt even look you in the face. When we got there, there were only 6 other customers in the whole place. I am writing this review because I was trying to give this place as much time as I could to get more efficent but everytime has felt like getting teeth pulled. Not sure how much the staff is being paid to work but clearly they are unqualified and lack the resturant skills to know when they need to step up their game when the customers come rolling in. Will never recommend this cafe to anyone new to the area, passing by or any of my family and friends. If the owners had put as much thought into their workers as they did into making the place physically appealing my review might be quite different.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

Got a breakfast burrito on a crepe and it was delicious. Great ratio of everything and the meal was warm and delicious. Will be back again!

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a breakfast place and saw Two Brews, but were concerned that there were no cars in their lot. We stopped anyway and were not sorry! The ambiance is rustic and cozy. The person behind the counter explained the menu and once we ordered she began cooking. Our huevos rancheros were done to perfection (one loose, the other more cooked) and the panini was fresh and tasty. Good hot coffee as well. Other customers came in while we were eating and they seemed to be similarly pleased with the delicious food.
What we couldn't understand was the full parking lot at the Dunkin Donuts across the street. They could have gotten a much better meal and deal at Two Brews!

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

Laurie and I love coming here for lunch. My favorite is the Mediterranean bowl with chicken and quinoa. Great sevice, friendly staff, good food. What else can you ask for.