“Surprised!”
Review of Two Brews Cafe

Two Brews Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Two Brews Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 76 Restaurants in Bennington
Price range: USD 5 - USD 11
Description: Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner Bread & Bowls Sweets & Treats Coffee & Craft Beer 230 North St Bennington, VT 05201
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a breakfast place and saw Two Brews, but were concerned that there were no cars in their lot. We stopped anyway and were not sorry! The ambiance is rustic and cozy. The person behind the counter explained the menu and once we ordered she began cooking. Our huevos rancheros were done to perfection (one loose, the other more cooked) and the panini was fresh and tasty. Good hot coffee as well. Other customers came in while we were eating and they seemed to be similarly pleased with the delicious food.
What we couldn't understand was the full parking lot at the Dunkin Donuts across the street. They could have gotten a much better meal and deal at Two Brews!

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

Laurie and I love coming here for lunch. My favorite is the Mediterranean bowl with chicken and quinoa. Great sevice, friendly staff, good food. What else can you ask for.

Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

This is a new restaurant in Bennington so we were told. We came in here because it was well lit after leaving downtown and caught our attention. The people working here are so great. They were friendly, outgoing, and were great representatives of how kind Vermontans can be. The Paninis were incredibly good and the small salad that comes with it was equally delicious. We even enjoyed the drink choices with a Vermont flavor. This is a great local eatery that deserves your business. Give them a chance to impress you, they certainly impressed us!

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

I was in Bennington for the day and I was looking for a decent place that I could get takeout because I had my dog with me. I saw a subway so I stopped there and when I pulled into the parking lot I saw two brews across the street and they had table outside. So I crossed and are here and I am happy that I did. The food was definitely better than subway. I got a chicken avocado BLT panini and chocolate-almond smoothie. The panini was good. I just felt the bacon was to smoky flavored and the smoothie was delicious. If I'm back in Bennington I definitely would stop here again.

Twobrews, General Manager at Two Brews Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2016

Thank You! We hope to see You Soon

Reviewed 26 October 2016

... but in the spirit of sharing with fellow Trip Advisors - if you are looking for a good cup of coffee don't go to Two Brews. I usually go to the South Street Cafe (two thumbs enthusiastically up) - but was driving by and wanted to try something new. I ordered a latte and knew I was in trouble when it took FOREVER to prepare (like maybe it was the first time the server had made a latte - ever). The result of lots of fussing with the machine was drink that in no way resembled a latte (where was the espresso?). It was undrinkable.

I can't speak to the food and the beer - maybe both are excellent. I hope so, because Two Brews can't make it on their coffee. :- (

1  Thank 29Teddy

Sound like you work for The South Street Cafe. Unfortunately we get customers that say the same thing about the South Street Cafe. Please Stop in again I bet you will be pleasantly surprised.