“Excellent little spot in Bennington”

Bringing You Vermont
Ranked #21 of 76 Restaurants in Bennington
Price range: USD 3 - USD 10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: We believe Vermont has a special place in the New England landscape. From the lush green mountains to the picturesque farms; the small, sleepy towns to the eclectic, art scenes- Vermont is loaded with creative, talented people. We continually scour the state to find unique, quality items made by those people that the world needs to see. We invite you to stop by our downtown Bennington location to see, smell, touch, taste and otherwise experience some of that talent.
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Found this little cafe in the back of a shop on Main Street. Shop sells items made in Vermont--nice and not expensive! The little cafe serves unusual salads, quiches, baked goods and meat (also vegetarian) pies. I had yummy salad and a great broccoli/cheese quiche. Soooo good!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Creative comfort food, killer treats, lots of interesting Vermont stuff around and very cordial, friendly hosts. Space is limited, but it's worth the risk and the service is generally pretty quick so you'll get a turnover on a table in most cases.
I find nothing wrong with this place, except that I usually can't eat enough to try all the inventive offerings.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

This is the place I go when looking for special gifts made in Vermont. Although the inventory changes, the store offers interesting selections.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

I love going here for lunch with friends, on a date with my boyfriend, or by myself. Aside from the huge selection and variety of VT made products, the homemade food is great. The hand pies are amazing, the salads are delicious, and the maple lemonade is my favorite. I've also had their chili and pot pies and would recommend both of these, too. I've bought a lot of gifts here as well as things for myself and suggest if you're in Bennington to check this gem out!

Reviewed 28 October 2016

This little café is so Vermont ! It is why we came to Bennington, to experience special Vermont food, people and atmosphere. The meat pies were delicious and the choice of accompanying salads were many. There are many Vermont made items in the store section which were delightful. The staff were so helpful and pleasant, they make it an extra special stop. Don't miss stopping here, Experience Vermont !!!!