Lock in great prices from these sites
CheapTickets
getaroom.com
Hotels.com
All reviews room was large mini fridge pleasant surprise beds were comfortable would definitely stay here again sink
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2019

The man at the front desk was very helpful and friendly. Door lock was tricky to operate. Window was cracked. Room was nice and large but had a very bad smell. We went to a local drug store to purchase disinfectant/deodoriser. Carpet looked dingy, Bathroom door did not close. We stayed here because no other motel was available. We are not fancy people but in our opinion this place was pretty bad.
Breakfast was okay, basic cereal and juice thing. Coffee was good.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Jo N
Reviewed 21 October 2019

We stay in the Barre area frequently for Norwich hockey games. We've driven by the Hollow several times and wondered about it. We booked a room for a last minute trip and were pleasantly surprised! Easy check-in and the proprietor is very nice. The room decor is dated but everything was clean and functional. I am a housekeeping supervisor and it passed my inspection! Beds were comfortable, and the room was large with mini fridge, coffeemaker, microwave and a separate counter with a sink and two-burner cooktop. Soap, shampoo, lotion and tissues were all provided. There was even a small patio at the back. We will definitely stay again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2019 via mobile

What a pleasant surprise! This has been renovated and is very nice, clean and was a great stay.
The staff was friendly and helpful.
The breakfast was great.
We brought a bus group here not really knowing what to expect but everyone was pleased.
I’m not sure what the previous reviews were talking about concerning negatives, but we would definitely stay here again

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2019

Was to stay there night of the 3rd, only got as far as the parking lot, place was run down and dirty, the curtains were torn and dirty just looking through the windows from the outside. I’m a blue collar guy and drive an 11 year old car so I wasn’t expecting the Ritz but no way were my wife and I staying in this dump. They charged me for the room anyway and this review is the result, frankly I saw nothing in Barre that was decent and we ended up at a nice place in Stowe. Don’t go here ever

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael F
Reviewed 29 July 2019

Good size rooms in good condition if you stay in the reception block. Balcony with sliding door with a bug screen so was nice to have moving air .Microwave and bigger fridge with a freezer. The gym was average, breakfast average and the spa pool the same but the swimming pool has a new dark blue liner and was so clear and clean it was brilliant.
The staff are very friendly and very helpful. I'd stay again

Date of stay: July 2019