“Fantastic”
Review of Al Sabor Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

Al Sabor Mexican Restaurant
Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Chili Rellenos were amazing Thanks!
The Carne Asada Burritos were very good also. my husband and I enjoyed a very good meal.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

We found this place because we had a coupon and now it's one of our very favorite places! I'm picking about my Mexican food and this is amazing!! Very authentic and tasty. I've loved everything I've tried! My 9 year old daughter loves it as much as my husband and I do. It's decorated so fun and the staff is great!!! A must for lovers of Mexican food!!!

Reviewed 24 December 2015 via mobile

First of all I have to give it up to Al Sabor for their decor. Lots of wood furniture and giant Azteca and Frida Kahlo posters. Makes me feel like I am in Old Mexico. I also think they have improved since they cut down to a smaller size space. I had the enchiladas traditionales, cheese with a green tomatillo sauce, and they were delicious and filling. Like the chips and unique salsa. Very good quality food, though a little pricey for a strip mall location.

Reviewed 6 December 2015

Not only have they cut their space by more than half, they have redone and simplified their menu. While these are not of themselves a bad sign, the fact is that the food has done downhill. We had their enchiladas suizas and a chile verde plate. The enchiladas suizas were very good. The chile verde was too hot and consisted of a soupy sauce with relatively little meat. I judge Mexican restaurants by their chile verde, and this wasn't good. Any Beto's, Rancherito's or Alberto's has better chile verde.

Reviewed 17 January 2015

I had the lunch special. $6.99 for a Chili Verde Burrito and a Chicken Flauta. This resturant is so authentic that it feels like it is Mexico. The food was delicious and all handmade. The service was so friendly. This place is unbeatable if you want real Mexican food.

1  Thank stock2mail