USD 109
ComfortInn
Hampton.com
USD 69
Priceline
La Quinta Inn & Suites Logan(Logan)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
USD 124
USD 118
All reviewswood floorsmotor innroom was cleanstay there againfree wifipetinterstateratesut
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I was trying to make it all the way to Ogden, but the blowing snow had me white-knuckled for the last two hours of my drive. Fortunately, these guys had ONE room left:
The room had ONE superlative feature: WOOD FLOORS rather than ill-cleaned/sketchy carpeting! Something other than CARPET is a RARITY in a hotel or motel, from my experience. Tracking-in snow was not a problem...whew!!!
But the room was COLD despite having the wall heater up full/high ALL NIGHT. It was too cold in the bathroom for me to even CONSIDER showering! (Yes, it was THAT cold.) And no "extra blankets" in the room, either.
Due to the storm, the parking lot was full of people who'd chosen to ineptly use the parking spots, so I had to park 7 doors away from my room and trudge back-and-forth to my car in the snow. I sure wish that people were able to park when there aren't "lines" to go by.d

Room Tip: Bring your WARM jammies.....
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Although the price seemed a little high compared to other Motel 6 locations, I was too tired to continue looking elsewhere. When I walked into the room my first impression was: WOW! This Place is CLEAN!

Once I got past the pervasive odor of Febreze®, I found that it was indeed clean. The bed was comfortable and I got a good night's rest. The major drawback to this motel is it's location. The directions on how to get there from the Interstate are lacking, in fact, when I stopped at a gas station near the Interstate to ask for the location, I got the "this is the umpteenth time I've given these instruction" look from the clerk.

Would I stay there again? Probably not just because it's so far off the beaten path. Would I recommend it to travelers? Let's just say: "don't discard it offhandedly just because I won't go there."

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Although the room was clean, it was very lacking in that comfort feel. It was pretty much a large room with vinyl floors and a TV. Wasn't a bad night sleep, but nothing outstanding. Nothing in the morning but coffee. It should be a $49.99 a night place.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Everything is booked stayed at motel 6, too expensive and half remodeled bathroom is gnarly, ax is noisy but bed was comfortable. I recommend elsewhere if available. It's on the edge of town, good luck.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2017

We booked this room 8 months prior to the August 20, 2017 check in date. We received a call at 9:30 the night before. Young lady informed us that the "somehow" overbooked and they no longer had a room for us. When I asked how they determined who gets a room and who doesn't, she didn't know. Management should have called us, not make some young girl call to give people the bad news. I think they were selling rooms at a higher price because of the eclipse and lack of available rooms in the area. They gave me a number of head office for other options. She said she could book a room in Salt Lake City for more $$. Then she cancelled the one in Tremonton. Turns out she cancelled the one in Salt Lake City. I called and booked a room at the Western Hotel. For $15.00 more, it was a nicer hotel. I will never stay at a Motel 6 again!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple