“No aloha spirit”

Lanikai Grill Hawaiian BBQ
Ranked #62 of 115 Restaurants in South Jordan
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 6 May 2018

I love me some Hawaiian BBQ and I was pretty disappointed. I was the only customer there at 1:30 during the work week and I felt like they were doing me a favor to serve me. The food was pretty average and the tude was below average. Better places to get my Hawaiian on.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I love the mixed plate. My family likes the katsu chicken, bbq chicken, and teriyaki beef. The place is clean and staff are very friendly. It is better than food I have had in Oahu.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Lanikai Grill Hawaiian BBQ is a family run restaurant that serves very large portions of Polynesian foods. We found the food here to be very good and the service to match. The garlic chicken and teriyaki chicken were our favorites. As other customers have noted, the restaurant needs a good cleaning, particularly the restrooms. I hope the owners reads these reviews and get their restaurant in shape, because their food is worth returning for.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I had the garlic chicken my wife had the pork and we both loved them. Service was good and I will definitely be back. The interior was fine, not sure what others on here were complaining about.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Service was marginal. Food was less than marginal. Sauce was not great. Chicken was over cooked. Sauces was super salty.