“Its Panda - you get what you expect. OK food for an OK price”
Review of Panda Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panda Express
Ranked #73 of 113 Restaurants in South Jordan
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I'm not knocking it, my kids LOVE Panda. As an adult who has has eaten Chinese at "nicer" restaurants, the tastes are more fried and fatty than I like. For kids - its great.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Buffet style setup - choosing from pre cooked selection. I travel cross country often - and try to eat at this chain often. Food is very good - and consistent from location to location.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

Panda Express is a chain. They do have good food with very generous servings. The menu is a good varied menu.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Today my sisters and I came in and Aida helped us, such awful service! There were 5 meals and like 10 pieces of orange chicken so we asked when there would be more and she said "oh there's enough", for 5 people? No. Then my sister had a coupon for a free drink and she told us we couldn't use it, her manager came over and was like uh yeah, they can use it? Just a bummer. We usually love panda.

Reviewed 8 March 2016

Typical Panda Express food - service was very fast & the food was fresher than other Panda Express restaurants I have been to, enjoyable lunch.