“Huge but ok burrito. Probably won't go back”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Barbacoa Mexican Grill
Ranked #81 of 113 Restaurants in South Jordan
Reviewed 1 March 2015

I got the honey sweet pork on my burrito and could tell with the first bite that it was a mistake. It was exactly as advertised, honey sweet-all I could taste was the honey.

I should have gotten something else. My wife said her grilled chicken pieces on hers was dry. Both burritos needed something else on them.

They were a little dry and very average. Some of my lettuce was a little wilted. I think I would go to Cafe Rio instead where they have some amazing sauce on theirs.

They are big enough for two people to easily split and have enough to eat.

Drinks are pretty expensive. My wife's medium drink was $1.99

Won't be back. It was okay but maybe we hit it on a bad day.

Reviewed 10 October 2014

Barbacoa is a tasty alternative to the boring fast-food options. Fresh tortillas, salsa, pico de gallo. The burritos are large and filling. Definite inexpensive meal.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

Guy's at work decided to try this place out, none of us were too impressed. The meat flavor was mediocre at best and the the fillings were of typical burrito and did not stand out as special enough to want more. but to be fair I enjoy a more spicy flavor than the sauces they have. Service at the cafeteria type line was expedient and for a limited lunch hour you can get in and out in a typical lunch hour.
The Good: quick service
The Bad: not what I expected but then that is me
The Ugly: nothing to report