“Not my cup of tea”

China Chef
Ranked #47 of 113 Restaurants in South Jordan
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We have our favorite Chinese restaurant in the area but thought we'd try China Chef for a change.

The good was normal and the service was average. The style of Chinese they serve just wasn't the type we lke.

1  Thank Erik J

Reviewed 10 February 2013

Ordered take out. It was good and fast. Very freindly hostess. Price was just right. They had the Jazz game on TV

1  Thank adamw351
Reviewed 5 November 2012

This is the first and only place I've found that has drive-thru window service. I usually call ahead and my order is always ready for pick-up. The food is good. The entrees are hot. It's right down the street from my home, so the location is very convenient.

2  Thank Rose H
Reviewed 23 October 2012

We were visiting from Chicago and chose to eat dinner here, there was a buffet the night we went and everything was so good! WAY better than your typical Chinese restaurant! The wait staff was so sweet and helpful and the owners wide was a joy to talk to! We liked it so much we went back for lunch the next day!!!

Reviewed 2 May 2012 via mobile

If I can say anything about China Chefs it would be that their food is about the freshest you will find.
The prices are good, food is fantastic and of high quality and the service is always great.
The only funny thing about China Chefs is that their iced tea is very watered down.
Give them a try!