“A favorite for fine Dining”
Review of The Wild Rose

The Wild Rose
Reserve with OpenTable
The Wild Rose is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 113 Restaurants in South Jordan
Price range: USD 29 - USD 31
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 114th S & Bangerter Hwy
Reviewed 25 April 2017

This restaurant is located in an outdoor mall (The District), not where you'd expect fine dining. But the food is delicious. After trying several things, I always get jalapeno and cheese grits as a side with my meals, instead of the potatoes. I've never been disappointed. Sometimes they have special menus, which we look forward to. Although fine dining, I wouldn't exactly call it romantic. The ambiance is somewhat lacking.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Prices are high but they have a great ambience and customer service. The food was wonderful. It was the best pork belly I ever eat!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We love going here. It is in a bit of a strip mall, but has a great atmosphere and amazing food.

It starts with great bread with a olive tapenade spread and gets better from there.

We've tried their steak, seafood etc. and all has been amazing. Love their Crème brûlée

Reviewed 18 March 2017

The food here is fantastic--taste, generous portions, everything. Inside the restaurant is nice, but it is kind of odd with the parking right in front of the place in a strip mall, so cars can look right in and there is al fresco dining sitting right by the cars.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

This is owned by the same folks that own Tiburon and Epic so I had a good feeling and it didn't disappoint.

A fun surprise, every entree is $20 on Tuesday! We shared the pork belly app - yum! Caesar salad was fine - I might skip it next time. Then I had the ny strip with potatoes and it was well prepared. Might have felt a bit overpriced if I had paid full price ($35 ish I want to say) but it hit the spot at the $20 mark. My friend had fish and loved it. Nothing on the dessert menu called out to us, so we skipped it.

I loved that they serve blood orange! That with a bit of kettle one was perfect with our meal.

The service was consistently good throughout the night. The waiter added on 20% gratuity at the end to the original prices, which was weird for a party of 3. It was fine because the service was good & am guessing the wait staff feels shorted on Tuesday nights when they discount the meals, I just believe the right thing to do is to disclose that to your customers (their menu clearly states they add gratuity for parties of 6 or more).

Will definitely be back to the Wild Rose!