We stayed at The Cliff Lodge for a wedding in the late summer. The hotel was surprisingly busy in what I assumed would be a slow off-season. The hotel was fully booked and the parking lot was packed. The walk from the parking lot to the building was a bit confusing, and the concrete block that is the resort left a lot to be desired, but the inside was great. And that concrete block was great at blocking out sounds from other rooms! Stunning views overlooking the mountains were available from every window, even as we sat waiting for the elevator or while in the line at the front desk.
I was most impressed with the size and comfort of the Deluxe Bedroom. With a king sized bed, sofa bed, and ample sitting room, it was great for hosting the bridal party before and after the wedding. In addition, I have to note that we could not help but constantly question the large window in the bathrooms out to the hotel room. Each room I saw featured this, and it was entertaining, if nothing else. I imagine you could open the curtain and enjoy the mountain views while bathing...if you didn't have a room full of bridesmaids :)
Unfortunately, we did not have time to experience the spa or pool, but the pool area looked very enticing with a massive hot tub and stunning mountain views. Also, I must note, the maid did not come when we had requested, so our room was never cleaned while we were there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a comfortable mountain setting, The Cliff Lodge and Spa has 514 accommodation options, three restaurants, two lounges, two swimming pools, four hot tubs, extensive meeting space and Snowbird’s only ski-out, ski-in accessibility. The Cliff Lodge is the flagship of the four lodging properties at the resort. Guests of the Cliff Lodge don’t have to worry about toting their gear back to their room as each room and unit is assigned a convenient indoor locker. Lockers includes boot dryers, shelves and plenty of space for your skis and snowboard. Camp Snowbird is the resort’s comprehensive, state-licensed daycare facility with an on-premises kitchen and nursery for infants 6 weeks and older. Camp Snowbird offers a seamless integration with the resort’s renowned Mountain School to smoothly incorporate lessons on the nearby Chickadee Run and throughout the mountain with customary daycare offerings such as games, movies, arts and crafts and naps. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com and lastminute.com.au so you can book your The Cliff Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cliff Hotel Snowbird
- The Cliff Lodge And Spa
- Cliff Hotel Snowbird
- Cliff Lodge Utah
- Snowbird Cliff Lodge
- Cliff Lodge Snowbird Utah
- The Cliff Lodge & Spa Snowbird, Utah