“Pure Peruvian”
Review of Puro Peru

Puro Peru
Ranked #57 of 252 Restaurants in Sandy
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Ceviche de Pescado, Excellent. We ate at Puro Peru three different times during our 10 day stay in the Sandy/Draper area. The Ceviche was excellent every time. Fresh Corvina.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I met 4 friends at Puro Peru the evening of Thursday March 15th.

A very nice dinner with friends. A little over two years ago the 6 of us met on the Inca Trail in Peru. We thought it fitting to meet at a Peruvian establishment for dinner.

When in Peru I was unable to find a place to try cuy chactado. I was pleasantly surprised to find it on the menu in the states. I loved it. Tender, moist...can’t wait to order it again.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

This restaurant has excellent Ceviche, and if you like seafood, definitely check out the seafood appetizer. It is huge and should be shared with two or three people. The Lomo Saltado was very good, but they were a little stingy with the amount of meat they included. Our servers were a little slow but very friendly. Note to the wise: Thursday-Saturday, they have karaoke, and the place is packed. So if you want a nice quiet meal, go on Monday-Wednesday, then you can have the great food without the crowds. But if you are into Karaoke, they rock it on the weekends.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Service was very good. Food was very good although we have had better at times. My wife is from Peru and knows the food and even she was impressed with it. Prices were average in comparison with other similar type places.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

There are many reasons for a restaurant to earn 5 stars, although I rarely give 5 stars. The reasons Puro Pero gets a 5 star rating is amazing, authentic food at a great value. My friend married a girl from Peruvia - she wanted us to go here. It's amazing!! The atmosphere, ok, the waiter, good... the food... delicious! The sea bass dinner was incredible. Yuquitas Fritas, appetizer...BOOM! Steak and eggs dinner, just everything was superb. Almost all the main platters cost between $12 and $20. Go, enjoy real Peruvian cuisine.