“Good for fast food taco”
Review of Del Taco

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Del Taco
Ranked #120 of 230 Restaurants in Sandy
Reviewed 31 January 2015 via mobile

Del taco does a good job at what they do. Fast food taco.
They're not going to be glamorous by any means, but if you're expecting that going here, then I'm worried about you! As far as fast food taco goes, they're my top!
Taco Tuesday is great, but it gets super busy. Make sure you give yourself extra time.
Recently they remodeled inside, and it is a lot nicer and cleaner now.
This has been a great place for late after bar food, or if you're an insomniac the drive thru is 24 hours.
Once I had a coupon for the burger there. I was a little worried about getting it, but it was better than any other fast food burger I've ever had. It was weird, but don't be afraid of getting it. :)
Other suggestion: veggie works burrito, and don't forget the cheesecake bites!

Reviewed 2 October 2014

Good for fast food. We used a coupon and they let us use 2. The lady behind the counter wasn't very "warm and fuzzy". Not exactly rude, but not friendly at all.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

nice mexican food, fajita is my best food
there are always many people come to eat at evening time. pretty busy.