“Good service is Back!”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #170 of 241 Restaurants in Sandy
Reviewed 17 February 2017

When you are in the mood for comfort food, as my wife calls Mexican, and want take out; Taco Bell was the place for us to go. We had stopped going here since the service was poor and the food was just average. My wife decided that she would try this again since she had texted me from Sam's Club to get dinner on the way home. I told her a Box dinner that turned out to be Taco Bell and the best ever and a whole new crew of servers. You need to go back if you have not for the same reasons we stopped! Try the box deal and the new Chicken taco - Yummy!!!

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Placing your order here is a painful process. So slow, and I mean slow. The only highlight is the food came out quick.

The food quality was typical of other Taco Bell's. The dining room was clean and well maintained.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

This is another Taco Bell in Sandy Utah. you can get all the Taco Bell food here. I did not dine in so can't speak to the state of the inside.

Reviewed 8 September 2014

Complete crap. Enough said. Been there a million times because I live soo close, but I literally will not spend another cent there it is so bad. Worst worst worst place I have EVER been EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!!!!

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Waited about a half hour for our food. It was not very busy at the time. Order was wrong. Person who took our order was obviously confused and incompetent or just didn't care. Terrible even for fast food. Oh wait, it wasn't fast AT ALL. Avoid. Drive to the next closest one. Worth it. Seriously. Terribly managed. Still waiting for the correct order now.