“Why?”

Costa Vida Town Center
Ranked #96 of 250 Restaurants in Sandy
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Why would anyone choose this place over Cafe Rio? I ordered a Chipotle Chicken small salad. What I received was some lettuce, beans and rice SWIMMING in the chipotle sauce! I attempted to pour some of the sauce out but there was really no saving this "salad."
My daughter ordered a Chicken Baja Bowl. Save yourself some $ and order a small salad and add sauce. You will get the same thing with a tortilla.
We also ordered chips and queso. If I was rating this on the chips alone, it would have been a lot better, but the queso.....? disgusting looking and very bland tasting. We only had to remind the employee of the chips and queso 3 times before receiving it. So not good not is this review based on the food but also the service.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

This restaurant has some delicious salads and burritos. I loved their pork salads and the burritos are outstanding.

Reviewed 23 February 2016 via mobile

They are to worry about closing that service really sucked.. I will not be back
Out of cheese
Not knowable about there own menu.

Reviewed 11 September 2015

My fist impression is that this is a wanna be Chipotle but the place has no vibe. The menu seems to have more offerings but the food is nothing special. I ordered the Chicken Enchiladas which I would not order again. The chicken was dry and pretty tasteless and the Enchiladas sauce (medium) was strange. I redeeming item on the plate were the Black Beans which were pretty good. Overall this was a below wverage experience but not deserving of a 'Poor" overall rating.

Reviewed 1 August 2015

Friends who live in the area brought us here. Everything was fresh and delicious! They were making flour tortillas at the beginning of the line so I asked for one underneath my salad had black beans, shredded beef ,lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, fresh guacamole and a great house dressing. Others in our party had enchiladas they said were really good. I liked the assembly line approach to building your entree with only what you want in it.