“Don't bother”
Review of Panda Express

Panda Express
Ranked #142 of 244 Restaurants in Sandy
Reviewed 5 November 2016

Frankly I do not know how this chain of restaurants survive. I keep trying to convince myself it will get better but every time I go dissapointment abounds. This last time I went yesterday I was astounded by how soft and mushy everything is. Vegetables overcooked and the items like orange chicken have been soaking in the sauce for so long as to make it like eating your morning mush.

Reviewed 5 February 2016

Slow afternoon and I was not impressed with the service. Staff members were arguing with each other.

Reviewed 10 October 2015 via mobile

Just stopped by Panda Express inside the South Towne mall. I usually don't stray from getting their orange chicken but saw the person ahead of me order the Sesame Chicken and had to try it. It was really pretty good and available for a limited time. Define lay worth a try if you want to have something different there. Their chow mien was less fried than usual, that was disappointing.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

Like most Panda Express' they only cook up fresh food during peak hours. I had to wait a bit at 6pm on a weekday for assistance. The food was good, but not as fresh as during peak hours.