I have stayed in St. George many, many times, and have passed by this Best Western located on the Blvd. many times also. Because it is an older looking property, I have never had an interest to stay here. We were surprised at how nice it was. The young man that checked us in was very friendly, and when we asked about local restaurants, he gave us a guide sheet that helped us choose someplace to eat. Our room was remodeled and comfortable, although very small. Parking of cars is right outside the doors, and the parking lot fills up at night. When we came back to our room after getting something to eat, all the spaces close to our room were filled, so we ended up having to park a little distance away. But the property is small, so it wasn't a long walk. Complimentary breakfast was the usual fare - with hot waffles & yogurt that made it nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Best Western Travel Inn! Our hotel is newly remodeled and offers affordable luxury and quite comfort. Each of our thirty guest rooms have pillowtop mattresses, high-speed Internet access, refrigerators, microwaves, and 37 Inch Flat Screen Televisions.All guests have access to our outdoor swimming pool, and indoor Jacuzzi. Guests also receive a complimentary deluxe breakfast each morning ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Travel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Travel Hotel St. George
- Best Western St. George
- St. George Best Western
- Best Western Travel Inn St. George, Utah