All reviewsgolf coursestudio casitagated communityprivate garagejohnny millerred mountaingarage door openerpickle barbeautiful resorttennis courtsfull kitchensnow canyon state parkleather chairsfitness facilitygas fireplaceround of golfhigh school
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at The Inn. Condo like units with views of the red rocks. Very nicely furnished, full kitchen, wi-fi, and comfy beds. Great spot to anchor for a few days of visiting Zion and Bryce. Only complaint was when we checked in we were told that they we could stop by for breakfast cinnamon rolls so we opted out of the grocery run after we checked in. Next morning what was there were two small stale cinnamon rolls. When I ask the young lady at the desk about whether they had fresh rolls she was very rude and said those are what we have from a couple days ago without taking her eyes off the computer screen. And this is the kind of response you get in today's upscale Hospitality Industry!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Timothy M, Front Office Manager at The Inn at Entrada, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you for your feedback, we are very glad that you enjoyed your stay in our beautifully maintained casitas. My most sincere apologies for the incident regarding the morning cinnamon rolls. We were awaiting a fresh shipment of cinnamon rolls that morning and I am sorry for not explaining our situation better, and making other arrangements. I can assure you that The Inn at Entrada strives for nothing short of perfection and we hope to have the chance to demonstrate our commitment during your next visit. Thank you again. BB

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Entrada is such a scenic, beautiful place, and the staff at the inn are some of the most pleasant people I've ever dealt with. The room was clean and well-stocked, and the bed was incredibly comfortable. 10/10 would recommend

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank samonacreel
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We stayed at the Inn at Entrada in the Casitas, choosing a home with a kitchen so we could make meals for our families. These small homes are nice and are comfortable but there are a few things you should know before booking your stay.
The kitchen is seriously lacking basic equipment to make a meal and I'm not sure the management has ever tried to prepare even a small meal in the kitchen. There are not enough plates, glassware or flatware. There is no salad bowl, the cutting board is tiny and there were no cleaning supplies in the kitchen. I had to ask the housekeepers for a sponge to clean the counters after a meal and be able to rinse the dishes to load the dishwasher.
We went down with multiple families for a weekend getaway and ended up at Harmons buying kitchen supplies so we could make a couple meals a day for our kids.
The sofa sleeper had no blanket and there was not one extra pillow or blanket in the 3 bedroom unit we rented. Luckily one of the kids had brought a sleeping bag so that they could sleep comfortably in our $500.+ a night casita.

The sand volleyball court was a fun amenity but was covered with red ants.
On a positive note the view was fabulous from the living room and back deck and the pool was really nice.
Lastly, I called the front desk to see about borrowing an extension cord and was told they have them but I could not use them as it would be a liability.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with views looking out towards the red rocks and request extra pillows, blankets and kitchen items you might need.
Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Timothy M, General Manager at The Inn at Entrada, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thank you very much for your feedback, we care, and are grateful for the opportunity to improve.
We strive to maintain fully equipped kitchens including plates, bowls, silverware etc. and always have spare equipment and some specialty equipment available at our front desk, I am sorry this was not made available to you during your stay.
Our standard is for our sofa beds to be made with a blanket prior to arrival and extra pillows and blankets fill an entire room in the basement.
Extension cords, power strips, and multiple other sundries are available at the front desk as well and there are no issues with their use.
I apologize for the deficiencies you experienced during your stay and I am very disappointed we were unable to address them while you were here, as most seem to like they would have been an easy fix.
All the best and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

My fiancé and I stayed in a studio (#39) the weekend before Labor Day. Check-in was easy and pleasant, the staff was nice and the instructions given were easy to understand. The private garage was a nice feature and one of the reasons why we chose to stay here. Upon inspection of the room everything was clean and orderly, there were plenty of towels and other bathroom toliteries for our convience. The bed was not comfortable at all but we are used to sleeping on a sleep number so we could just be a little spoiled. The jetted tub did not work but the tub was nice and big with plenty of room and hot water. Even with the two negatives, the views and privacy could not be beat. We are already planning anther trip and will be returning.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Timothy M, General Manager at The Inn at Entrada, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Hi Cathy, Thanks for letting us know about the tub, we were able to find and replace a faulty control board yesterday thanks to your feedback. I am not sure what to tell you about the mattress, we replaced those about 1 year ago and I have gotten numerous calls asking me what kind of mattress we use so people could buy them for home...We will take a look and make sure nothing else is affecting it. Thanks again

Reviewed 4 September 2017

This is my fourth time staying at The Inn at Entrada. It truly is a home away from home, not your typical hotel room. I stayed in a one-bedroom casita with a garage, full kitchen (including being fully stocked with items needed to cook). Love the look and feel of the place. I will be staying here again and again, whenever my travels take me to St. George! The place has spoiled me.

Room Tip: All the casitas I have stayed in have had a wonderful view, and all clean and very comfortable.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo