“Inn at Entrada exceeded our expectations!”
Review of The Inn at Entrada

The Inn at Entrada
Ranked #1 of 41 Hotels in St. George
Boston, MA
“Inn at Entrada exceeded our expectations!”
Reviewed 15 September 2011

I had read all the positive reviews but still didn't expect to like Inn at Entrada and Ivins as much as I did. My husband and I left the kids and celebrated our anniversary and my birthday. The area of Ivins is just stunning and even though we live in Utah now we were very impressed by the gorgeous scenery. We stayed in a studio and it was huge and very plush. We loved the comfort of the casita and anything negative I have to say is just nitpicky like I would love better shades to block the morning sun when I'm trying to sleep in! I also would have loved to have a more full service restaurant so I could grab a full breakfast without leaving the property. But we enjoyed the pool area, my massage was great, and my husband said his round of golf was probably his favorite in all of Utah. Some other tips-Don't miss arranging dinner thru Fio Culinary Adventures, dinner at Painted Pony, a show at the Tuacan theatre, and a quick drive to Kayenta for a stroll amongst the galleries. Plus hiking in snow canyon. Wow, now I can't wait to return!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank wldtravelr

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
Reviewed 14 September 2011

This is a beautiful place. The setting, among the lava stones, is surreal. The townhome we stayed in was magnificently decorated, spacious and well appointed. The view was lovely.

The pool and club house have all the amenities a vacationing family would want.

If you have the opportunity to stay at the wonderful inn, you will enjoy the rest and relaxation that is possible there.

Room Tip: We had a town home that looked out over the pond. We had a stream off our patio. It was nice.
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank MikeFromKC
Hod Hasharon
Reviewed 27 August 2011

We stayed at this magnificent hotel for only one night, regretfully. It deserves a longer stay!! We were two couples and we took a two-bedroom suite which was beautiful. The whole hotel/inn consists of single storey rooms/buildings built in Adobe style in reddish finish, blending in with the red cliffs surrounding the property. The room (More of a full size apartment than just a room.....) was beautifully furnished, with lots of attention to small details, providing a cozy and homelike atmosphere. Our suite faced the pond/fountain with the red cliffs as a background. Relaxing and inspirational. the staff was extremely friendly and everything was impeccable. Don't miss the first rate Kokopelli Restaurant at the inn, for a tasty sunset dinner with great views. A nice little touch is that each room has its own closed garage, so that there are no cars to be seen anywhere, which is very nice. The hotel is not cheap, but if you are in for an occasional splurge, this is the place to do it!!

Room Tip: Ask for the room opposite the fountain - Great view!!
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Shaked007
New York
Reviewed 16 August 2011

Our family (2 adults and 3 children ages 15, 12, 11) took a trip to Zion, Bryce Canyon and Vegas this August. When I started researching the trip, I researched luxury accomodations in Southern Utah and came across the Inn at Entrada. It looked so beautiful, but I realized it was further from the national parks than I had expected, so it wasn't practical for us for staying and hiking in the parks. I was so intrigued by the pictures and reviews that we decided to make a stop in St. George and stay at the Inn at Entrada on our way back to Vegas. We rented a 3 bedroom casita and couldn't have been happier. The resort was in a stunning location with incredible views of the red rocks. Check in was very quick and easy and Jonathan was extremely nice and helpful. When we pulled up to our casita (number 1400), we pulled the car into the garage and were very impressed when we entered the room. It was huge and beautifully decorated with spectacular views of the golf course and red rocks. The beds were comfortable and the bathrooms were luxurious. We went to the pool and had it entirely to ourselves. The pool wasn't huge, but it was warm and the views were incredible. The lounge chairs were quite comfortable and the large indoor pool/hot tub were also empty. There was no food/drink service available at the pool, but you could walk inside and buy sodas/snacks at the reception desk for the fitness center. The fitness area also included beautiful tennis courts and basketball courts, as well as relatively new fitness equipment. We learned that Disney rented out this resort a few years ago and transformed it to film High School Musical 2. My daughter was very excited about that and recognized a lot of the scenery. Our casita had a full kitchen, so remember to stop and buy groceries before arriving if you stay here since there is no shop on premises to purchase them. There is a full service restaurant and a snack shop located near the golf course that serves breakfast and lunch and has limited hours.

We travel a lot and generally stay in luxury properties and we were extremely impressed by the Inn at Entrada. We all wished we could have stayed longer. If you are looking for a quiet place to stay that is luxurious with many amenities and spectacular views, this is it. Even though it was extremely hot outside it was very comfortable in the pool. I always read the Fodors and Frommers guide books when I go to a new place and look at the hotel reviews. I was truly shocked that the Inn at Entrada wasn't mentioned in either guide book. They have truly overlooked a spectacular property. I would recommend this as one of my favorite properties/locations that we have visited.

Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank cjcmk
Piedmont, California
Reviewed 22 July 2011

Instead of driving all of the way to Las Vegas for the last two nights of our Southwest vacation, we stayed at the Inn at Entrada, and booked a 3 room casita. WOW! The development is brand new and the accomodations are luxurious. My husband and son enjoyed playing a round of golf. I visited a nearby art center with a friend while they played golf. There also is a great spa, pool and athletic center. Rather than eating out, we bought groceries and enjoyed dinners on the patio under the stars both nights we were there. We'll definitely be back!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family