“I like Durango's”

Durango's Mexican Grill
Ranked #75 of 272 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 March 2018

I enjoy the food. It is always fast unless there is a big crowd ahead of you. It tastes great and I usually get the marinated chicken burrito with black beans, lime rice and a combination of hot and mild sauce (smothered to). My wife likes it because you can get smaller sizes of salad or burrito, unlike Cafe Rio.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Awesome management and their food it terrific! Similar to Cafe Rio and Costa Vida, only better food!

Reviewed 9 June 2017

We stopped in the Durango's Mexican Grill for a quick lunch. At first you want to compare it to a Chipotle, but the flavor of the food is a step up from Chipotle. With that said, I still like eating organic food over non-organic foods. I am not sure where this restaurant falls in that spectrum. The food was good, served up fast and hot. The atmosphere was just average but it was adequate. It did seem to be a pretty popular place to eat for the locals. It was fairly busy while I was there eating my lunch and the people appeared to be enjoying their food. I would eat there again on my next visit to St. George, Utah.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

I have been coming here everyday for years, the food is still great. Get the cheese quesadilla with black and lime rice, 5/5 STUNNA!!!

Reviewed 15 April 2017

Same style as Cafe Rio, seemed to be pretty popular with the local people, crowded for lunch, seating outside in the courtyard also. Not my favorite place, but again seems popular. You order your food and move along the line to have it prepared. Just OK for me....