“I go so much, they know me.”

Durango's Mexican Grill
Ranked #74 of 272 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 October 2016

This is absolutely my most favorite place to grab a bite in town. It is super popular (at least for college aged kids) and there is almost never a time when it is dead, even in the middle of the day. They have such great, fresh, well-prepared food that it always leaves you wanting more afterwards. Personally, I think their salads are the best, but that's just me. They are fast, inexpensive, but also serve quality food. Give it a try if you haven't yet!

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

The meal sizes were fair to generous. They ran out of meat right in the middle of the dinner hour. Like they were surprised we all showed up for dinner. Not good planning, causing the line to back up out the door. Too much water in the beans caused my meal to become a soup. Flavors were mediocre to bland. Suggest going to the original: Cafe rio or costa vida next time. Same price, better flavor and service.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

There used to be a Durangos location where my wife & I went to college, and we miss it sorely. When we were down in St. George for a weekend, we were determined to go. They no longer carried Barq's Red Cream Soda! So that was disappointing. But the food was still just as good. It's done in the style of Cafe Rio, where you go down the line having your food put together, and the portions are similarly large. They have a variety of sauces you can choose from, all delicious. The ambiance of the location is nice too.

Reviewed 19 June 2016

Many options, good price, wonderful taste! It is hands down the best Mexican you can get from a chain!

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

Staff was friendly, location was clean and the burrito with lime rice fantastic. We were craving Mexican and this hit the spot.