“Not kid friendly!!!”

Ranked #38 of 263 Restaurants in St. George
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I loved this place. My family has been going here for years but my son does not like the food. I have always gotten something else for him then go here for the rest of the family. Today we we're told that we could not have outside food. Don't get me wrong, I understand they want people to by there food but we are taking about 1 kid while I purchased two full meals.

Because we were being kicked out we told them to make the food to go. By the time we got our food my son had finished his meal.

This time the food was just okay. Between them telling me that my money is not welcome if a kid wants something else to eat and just okay food I will not be going back and will tell my family and friends it's not worth it if you have a picky eater. The nice thing about St George is there are other Hawaii Grills and they have never asked me to leave.

2  Thank MyTruth14

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

As a person who has lived in Hawaii, I can say that they are truly authentic! The food is delicious and the staff are so kind and welcoming. If you would like to add some "aloha" to your day, be sure to check this place out!

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Visited as a family of four and spent less than $30. Big portions that no one could finish that were delicious and great quality. The katsu chicken, Kalua pork, stir fry, curry, fries, and macaroni salad were all awesome! We will certainly be back!!!

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

This place has a very odd version of teriyaki sauce. Looks like and tastes like sweet gravy. I am a big teriyaki chicken fan and have been to Hawaii many times and ordered teriyaki chicken and never seen this interpretation of the sauce, anywhere but here.
This diner doesn't get it for me and will be heading to the L & L in Vegas for Hawaiian fare, that I have come to love.
Bummer.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

When you're on vacation and you're only in a place a limited number of days, but your group of 7 votes to go back to an eatery, you know its good!

Its cheap, and the food is good "local" food, and coming from asians and hawaiians, that's definitely praise!