“Great taste and great value taste of Hawaii ”
Review of Honolulu Grill

Honolulu Grill
Ranked #38 of 262 Restaurants in St. George
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Visited as a family of four and spent less than $30. Big portions that no one could finish that were delicious and great quality. The katsu chicken, Kalua pork, stir fry, curry, fries, and macaroni salad were all awesome! We will certainly be back!!!

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

This place has a very odd version of teriyaki sauce. Looks like and tastes like sweet gravy. I am a big teriyaki chicken fan and have been to Hawaii many times and ordered teriyaki chicken and never seen this interpretation of the sauce, anywhere but here.
This diner doesn't get it for me and will be heading to the L & L in Vegas for Hawaiian fare, that I have come to love.
Bummer.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

When you're on vacation and you're only in a place a limited number of days, but your group of 7 votes to go back to an eatery, you know its good!

Its cheap, and the food is good "local" food, and coming from asians and hawaiians, that's definitely praise!

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed a good Hawaiian lunch of Kalua Pork,cucumber salad,& rice. My friend had chicken and rice. Her chicken was flavorful and tender. We were served quickly & the help was friendly. It definitely made me feel that I was in Hawaii.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I love this place!! The food is great with authentic flavor and great service!! The portions are decent and I leave full everytime!! I like all their food!! There's a nice variety but I usually get a 3 choice plate and stuff myself!! Nice ambiance and the music is enjoyable!!