“Brought back memories of the Big Island”
Review of Honolulu Grill

Honolulu Grill
Ranked #38 of 262 Restaurants in St. George
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Had lunch here today. We asked for the Loco Moco to be made with Spam. This is how we enjoyed it in Hawaii. They said, no problem. It was delicious. We also had the "Plate Lunch" of short ribs.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Went to this place on a whim. Found it advertised in the hotel's brochure. What a great place. Easy to find & oh so good. I was introduced to the "Loco Moco" & Malasada in Hawaii. This place tastes just like what I had there in Hawaii. Restaurant was clean & has plenty of seats, even though it was relatively busy. Staff was very courteous & helpful w/ describing unknown items. The cucumber salad was incredible. I'd recommend this grill to anyone wanting authentic Hawaiian food. I know I'll be back for sure.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I had the garlic chicken with brown rice and cucumber salad. It was okay, nothing special or exciting. Had very little sauce but it was good flavor. My wife had a different chicken, rice, sauce combo and from looking at it there was very little sauce on hers as well. I didn't taste hers but she said it was just okay.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

the food here is all soooooo good. i love all the meats. they have great flavors of shave ice. the sauce on the rice is soooooo tasty. i dont care for the cucumber salad but i love the cabbage that comes with the pork.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Friends and family recommended Honolulu Grill, so we gave it a try. We were disappointed. The prices were not listed on the menu. The food was okay, but nothing to rave about. I enjoyed the green salad and chicken, but was not particularly fond of the pork. Unless I have a coupon, I will not go back. With all the other restaurants in town, they need to do more to "WOW" me.