“Most amazing pies”

Croshaw's Gourmet Pies Incorporated
Ranked #2 of 6 Bakeries in St. George
Reviewed 7 September 2017

This is the place to get pies. They make the best dessert pies around. We drive way out of the way home just to pick one up.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

When you crave a pie and don't want to make it yourself, go here. This is one of our most favorite places to get pies! Always fresh pie available. Well kept eating area and looking into the kitchen, it's clean in there also. Easy off and on the highway if you're in a hurry.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

My favorite type of pie is banana cream, but when I go to Croshaw's like I did today, I get Tropicana. This is one of my favorite pies of all times. For lunch at Croshaws I ordered a sliced turkey sandwich and a slice of Tropicana. I was informed that single slices of this pie were not available. My mind was already set on a piece so I did the only thing I could do, buy a whole pie. The problem with this solution is that I end up eating a huge amount of pie during the day. Oh well, what a nice problem.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Visiting with in-laws and they had picked up a couple of pies from Croshaws. They were amazing. Better than the other well known pie bakery. Hands down much better.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

About 98% of the previous reviews gave Croshaw's very high marks. I was curious to see why, so I had to go and try. They do indeed make excellent pies. Pies are sold in full size, half size, and slices. However the availability in each category does vary. Be spontaneous and choose whatever pie interests you. They are all good.