“The Previous Reviews are Accurate”

Croshaw's Gourmet Pies Incorporated
Ranked #1 of 22 Dessert in St. George
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

About 98% of the previous reviews gave Croshaw's very high marks. I was curious to see why, so I had to go and try. They do indeed make excellent pies. Pies are sold in full size, half size, and slices. However the availability in each category does vary. Be spontaneous and choose whatever pie interests you. They are all good.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Croshaw's has a few tables for lunch service- pot pies and soup (both of which were very good when we had lunch there)-, but most people come for the pie, either a slice or a whole pie. We have tried the apple, french apple, peach (YUM), Key Lime, chocolate, and German chocolate, all excellent. There are so many to choose from every day. I have heard from neighbors that they make quiche for special holidays as well.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Great pies- we always visit Croshaw's when we visit St. George. Rhubarb for me- blueberry for my husband. Reasonable prices and so good!!

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Who could ask for more than that? French apple and the boysenberry were our choices. Both excellent. I didn't notice the "raisin pie" on the menu till after I had ordered and taken a bite of the French Apple. Next time!

1  Thank Bill P
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

We've been here many times throughout the years but hadn't been recently when we received two gift certificates to be used here. It's been far too long to have been away from their savory chicken pot pies and their sweet pies, our favorite being the super popular sour cream lemon. I haven't had a bad pie here and thought I'm not a crust person, this one takes the cake!...um pie