“Yummy pies of all flavors!!”

Croshaw's Gourmet Pies Incorporated
Ranked #1 of 22 Dessert in St. George
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Croshaw's has a few tables for lunch service- pot pies and soup (both of which were very good when we had lunch there)-, but most people come for the pie, either a slice or a whole pie. We have tried the apple, french apple, peach (YUM), Key Lime, chocolate, and German chocolate, all excellent. There are so many to choose from every day. I have heard from neighbors that they make quiche for special holidays as well.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Great pies- we always visit Croshaw's when we visit St. George. Rhubarb for me- blueberry for my husband. Reasonable prices and so good!!

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Who could ask for more than that? French apple and the boysenberry were our choices. Both excellent. I didn't notice the "raisin pie" on the menu till after I had ordered and taken a bite of the French Apple. Next time!

1  Thank Bill P
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

We've been here many times throughout the years but hadn't been recently when we received two gift certificates to be used here. It's been far too long to have been away from their savory chicken pot pies and their sweet pies, our favorite being the super popular sour cream lemon. I haven't had a bad pie here and thought I'm not a crust person, this one takes the cake!...um pie

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Stopped in at 5:45 for a Turkey Stack sandwich. Delicious, by the way. And a slice of Very Berry Pie...All out, so we settled for Lemon Cream Cheese instead. Also very good.

The ladies in the shop were obviously ready to be done for the day and balked when we asked for our food to stay. We were quickly informed that they close at 6:00, so we agreed to take it "to go".

None of those working seemed to be enjoying what they were doing. And, again, maybe it was because it was the end of the day. Luckily the food was good.

We'll probably give it another try another time, but we'll come earlier in the day...