“if your a burger and fry kinda person, go here!”
Review of The Patio Grill - CLOSED

The Patio Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 20 October 2014

sat outside, table for 2. late dinner on a Friday night about 7pm. the staff was friendly and attentive. I started out with a vanilla shake...wow! best I ever had! ordered a bacon burger with fry's. awesome burger had great flavor,even had special sauce on it,too bad the fry's didn't come with fry sauce,would have made it a perfect dinner.it was a little expensive for a burger,but it was great. the atmosphere in the outside was very dingy,rusty beams,was,dirty.they do need to work on that.

Reviewed 23 September 2014

Try to get a good fish and chips platter in St. George. This is only place, aside from the burger chains, where I could find one. Not to bad. Can eat outside, a plus, and the other offerings are good too.

Reviewed 20 September 2014

Went to The Patio Grill because we had a coupon. We didn't know what to expect. The service was great. We had an excellent waiter. My wife had the Veggie Fajitas and I had the Shrimp Taco Platter. They were both perfect and cooked to perfection. They have a large menu. Be sure and ask about the specials because not everything is on the menu. You have a choice of eating inside or outside. We will definitely go there again.

Reviewed 16 September 2014

Love this place. The atmosphere is adorable, it's small, and the service is great, plus the food is fab.

Reviewed 13 September 2014

Me and my wife really like the burgers here, there is quite a lot of variety as far as toppings go and the ambiance there is quite cool. You can order a beer and they've got fry sauce so you can't go wrong with that. You probably won't want to go there during a storm but they do have a little bit of indoor seating and we've ordered burgers to go as well. As far as pricing goes they are on the higher side so just going in expecting that but I'd believe it's well worth it.