“Excellent Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 16 September 2014

Love this place. The atmosphere is adorable, it's small, and the service is great, plus the food is fab.

Reviewed 13 September 2014

Me and my wife really like the burgers here, there is quite a lot of variety as far as toppings go and the ambiance there is quite cool. You can order a beer and they've got fry sauce so you can't go wrong with that. You probably won't want to go there during a storm but they do have a little bit of indoor seating and we've ordered burgers to go as well. As far as pricing goes they are on the higher side so just going in expecting that but I'd believe it's well worth it.

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

The patio grill is one of my favorite restaurants in St george. When my family comes in to town that's the place to go. They have great food awesome service really clean restaurant. We were there this past weekend. I never go out of my way to eat FISH TACOS they are amazing! My husband loves there fajitas best fajitas in town. My son had there NEW BBQ food he ordered a large combo which had Brisket 5 rack of Ribs potato salad, baked beans, and delicious corn on the cob. He loved it! And of course my family had their amazing and delicious Sea food boil. I highly recommend the patio grill. And if you want a good laugh I recommend our server "Grisselle" she takes really good care of us every time me and my family go there. Best server I've ever had!

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

This has become one of our favorite places for good food. Service is kinda slow each time we go, but the food is always good.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

We ate outside during the early evening. It was quite warm but their misters made it tolerable. The server was friendly and service was good. I had the low country (or seafood) boil -- availble only on Fridays and Saturdays. It's served in a bucket -- corn on the cob, potatoes, onions, sausage, and your choice of shrimp and/orcrab legs. The contents of the bucket is tossed on a big sheet of butcher paper, and you dig in. The boil is served with a salad and everything was good. My wife had the beef fajitas and said it was hands down the best fajitas in St. George. It's a bit pricey, but no complaints otherwise.