“A bit pricey but a good place to eat”
Review of The Patio Grill - CLOSED

The Patio Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We ate outside during the early evening. It was quite warm but their misters made it tolerable. The server was friendly and service was good. I had the low country (or seafood) boil -- availble only on Fridays and Saturdays. It's served in a bucket -- corn on the cob, potatoes, onions, sausage, and your choice of shrimp and/orcrab legs. The contents of the bucket is tossed on a big sheet of butcher paper, and you dig in. The boil is served with a salad and everything was good. My wife had the beef fajitas and said it was hands down the best fajitas in St. George. It's a bit pricey, but no complaints otherwise.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

The burgers and fries were good .The fries are the battered kind . One of us had a salad and someone had spaghetti that looked good . Service was slow and the waiter kept asking what did "WE " want to order . Like he was going to join us or something .Kind of high priced . It was just OK . Nothing special .

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We ate outside and loved it....one of us had a burger and fries and one had the fish tacos - crispy. Both were terrific! I definitely recommend this place for a casual meal with friends or family anytime the weather calls for outside eating. Service was friendly, food was good, and the atmosphere was fun enough to linger - we even ordered dessert just so we wouldn't feel bad about not leaving...who orders cheesecake at lunchtime - outside in 90 degree weather! We will definitely eat here next time we are in town and you should too.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

We stopped here while in St. George recently. We had heard from friends that the food was good. We sat out on the patio on a breezy evening. We asked for a heater for our table but were told that they were all out of propane, which seems pretty odd for a place that caters around patio seating?

My kids ordered burgers and they were good but a bit overcooked. The fries that were ordered with their sandwiches were awesome! (Fries are not included, so with the burger pushes the cost of the plate to around $10). Unfortunately, the fries were the only highlight of the meal. I got the fish tacos, one of their specialties and they were average at best. My wife got a chicken sandwich and it was average.

The service was absolutely terrible. Very slow and inefficient. We sat with empty drinks for 10 minutes before our server even approached us. It took forever to get our check. I also heard other diners complain about the service, one table didn't get their salads, another had to chase down their server to get their check. There were at least 3 servers working between 10 tables so they should not have been overwhelmed.

We spent $60 for 4 people and could have gotten a better meal at many other places for less money.

2  Thank Joey P
Reviewed 25 March 2014

The last three winters that we've stayed in St G., I've been threatening to stop and try this place..and every year gets away from me.
Until now.
Nice to see that their menu had things like shrimp or fish tacos- excellent and very happy to see they use Cod, not tilapia...the cheaper, overused fish by many other restaurants.
Also tried their pastrami Reuben, good, but the pastrami was a little fatty for me. Tasty of course, but I'd opt for something else next time.
And I was surprised they didn't serve even chips with it. It was a fair size portion, probably shouldn't complain, but chips would have been nice.
We stopped for lunch, so no heaters on, but I imagine after dark that would make it quite cozy.
Currently not selling "adult beverages", beer. Waiter indicated they were awaiting their license from the state. Not sure if they had one and it expired, as beer was listed on the menu, and the menus weren't new.
Wouldn't be a deal breaker for us, but just a heads up.

1  Thank BuckeyeRover