“Good burgers, slightly pricey”
Review of The Patio Grill - CLOSED

The Patio Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 26 June 2013

This was our second visit to The Patio. I ordered fish and chips on my first visit based on their sign which stated that the fish and chips were the best in town. I found the fish very average and rather pricey for the portion size. The chips were excellent. My husband ordered a burger and fries on our first visit and he raved about how good it was. Our second time around, I ordered the green chile cheesburger with fries and it was fantastic. Fries are not included with sandwiches, you have to order them separately which adds to the price. My husband had a chicken avocado sandwich which he loved. Seating is mostly outdoor and they have misters. Bottled beer is available, but no other alcoholic beverages. Overall, better than a chain choice, but the prices are higher than they should be. We would choose The Patio again over places like Applebees or Red Robin.

2  Thank AJUC

Reviewed 8 June 2013

I've been eating at the Patio since they open in the fall of 2011 and quite honestly each time I return, it just gets worse and worse. Tonight's experience just completely blew me over the top. While the quality of food seems to go down, prices continue to rise and this simply doesn't make sense to me. I used to love the food seved here and the past couple of times, I feel it has just been edible. Not a bad meal, by any means, just not worth spending $15 for something that resembles something that was warmed up in a microwave. Not just the food, but service was absolutely horrendous tonight. Our server was Ryan and he was quite obviously careless towards his customers. When we got to the Patio this evening, there was one other table sitting at the patio and yet it still took him 5 minutes to get our drink order even as I watched him talking to his coworkers comfortably behind the front counter. I was very much less than impressed, and being that it's gotten to be quite warm in the summer months, leaving customers to sit in the heat with nothing to cool them down can make for some irritable patrons. His service was slow especially being that there were very few people in the retaurant, he seemed to get the things we asked for whenever he got around to it rather than immediately. Seriously, it's not like he had anything else to be doing. He really just seemed not to care about his service, his customers, or his job in particular. The quickest thing that Ryan brought to us this evening was our check. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to give up on this little gem of a restaurant in the same way the owners seem to have given up on it.

2  Thank Owlette35
Reviewed 2 June 2013

I loved the food. I go there maybe three times a week. I have to make sure I'm there for a sea food boil. I normally request the same server because of her great service. I went there this Friday night and my regular sever was not there and I have to admit that i had the worst service ever the girl that served me was so unfriendly it almost seemed like i had to hurry and order its been the worst service i had in a long time. I hope they take care of this because it would be sad to lose great costumers because of bad service other then that the food is amazing.

Reviewed 24 May 2013 via mobile

I ate here with a friend just the other day. We were able to get a shady spot and the weather was perfect for eating outdoors. We both got the fish and chips and it was very tasty.

Date of visit: May 2013
Reviewed 5 April 2013 via mobile

Had a fantastic dinner out by the fire staring at the beautiful red rocks of St. George. This is a burgers and sandy type place but most excellent. The chips and salsa are made to order and fantastic. The fish Tacos were awesome.
My son had the fish and chips and the chips/fries were great.
Give it a try and sit outside as the sun goes down. Beautiful time of night to dine.

Date of visit: April 2013