“Old-time favorite”

Add it.
Ripple's Drive Inn
Ranked #103 of 341 Restaurants in Provo
Reviewed 27 October 2015

I like the old-fashioned burger n basket (fries). Family run and personable! Wen there as a kid in the 70's... then years later came back and now going... not a kid anymore, but the food as good as I remember. Not open late, close around 6 on week days. Not sure about Saturdays.

Date of visit: October 2015

Reviewed 23 October 2015

Ripples is an old-fashioned burger joint. No bells and whistles. No great bargain. More interesting than the chains and fast foods. Guess what? They have shakes and fries, too. The strangest thing about Ripples is that they only open when they want to, which isn't very often. Whatever.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

This establishment has been here at least since the early 1970s. It is a stop, eat, and go Drive In. I visit Ripples whenever I visit Provo which is once a year. The burger, fries, and shakes are superb. Hamburgers are perfectly cooked as are the fries. Make sure to order pink sauce for your burger and fries. It adds to the experience. We had a fresh peach shake which had nice chunks of fresh peaches in the shake. Excellent!

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 31 August 2013

The Ripples family has had this drive-in for over 50 years and continue to make great food and drinks. Good to remember that they close at 6:30pm so plan on lunch or early dinner. There is a fair amount of outside seating or take it to a nearby park, lots of people also sit in their cars and eat. Ripples has great old-fanished frozen drinks; my favorite is a cherry coke freeze, love it!

Date of visit: August 2013
1  Thank slashby
Reviewed 2 August 2013

This place is just too close to home. When I don't want to cook I tell my husband it's a Ripples night. The man who owns it sees my husband walk up and tells him what he's going to order. And he's always right because it's always the same. Or my husband will say his order and the man asks, "raspberry shake?" Because we ALWAYS get a raspberry shake! It's the best burger/fry/onion ring/shake place around.

It's an order-at-the-window place but there are some picnic tables outside. We usually take our food home but it's pleasant to eat there in the spring, summer and fall months.

Date of visit: July 2013