“Not Impressive” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Provo
Aspen, CO
“Not Impressive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2011

The room was OK, very basic. The staff there needs to take a course in customer service. Every time I walked by the front desk they were staring at either the TV in the lobby (showing Little House on the Prairie) or looking at their computer screen. I had a more friendly reception from the housekeeping staff.
There was no mention at check in of breakfast, amenities, wi fi, parking or any other information about Provo or the offerings of the hotel. I guess they rely on the guest directory book in the room which is not complete. i felt like they wanted to get me to my room as soon as possible so they didn't miss a minute of the TV show they were watching.
The location was good, the room was clean and the parking was convenient. The front desk staff however was less than impressive.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank EntreNous2112
sleepinnprovo, Webmaster at Sleep Inn Provo, responded to this review, 7 March 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Sleep Inn Provo for your recent stay in our area. I am glad that the location was a good one for you.

• The front desk staff received additional training in the courteous manner in which our valued guests are to be treated.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Sleep Inn Provo. We take our reviews very seriously, and I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2011

Stayed here for one night when driving from Yellowstone to Bryce Canyon. The room was fine and clean, the swimming pool area was really nice.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Roosevelt, Utah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2011

I planned a family get together and chose the Sleep Inn based on the price. After reading several other reviews, I was concerned at what I might find. I was pleasantly surprised and the excellent results that we experienced. The rooms were clean and in excellent shape. Water was hot and plentiful and the swimming pool was very nice. I would gladly recommend them to others. The staff was cordial and pleasant to deal with.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Walnut Creek, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2011

Got a nice rate for a 4 night stay. Check-in was a breeze with a nice young lady working the desk. I got one of their new rooms and everything was fresh and new. Everything looked good until the neighbors got there. The walls are very thin and I could hear every word these people were saying even though they were talking at normal volume. At night is was almost impossible to sleep with all the noise I was hearing from adjoining rooms. Luckily I was on the top floor so I didn't have to hear the people above walking around. I slept very little the first night so went to KMart and bought a loud box fan to drown out the noise. The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean, but the noise was intolerable and I checked out a day early and will not return to this place. It's always better to pay a little more and get the quality of a Marriott or even a Holiday Inn Express. Sorry.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Woodpecker48
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Sleep Inn Provo for your recent stay in our area. I am glad that you found your room to be so attractive.

Thank you for giving us a review, it is very much appreciated. Upon receipt of your review, the following actions was taken:

• Management was approached concerning the fact that conversations in one room could easily be heard in adjoining rooms. The matter is being looked into in order to give our valued guests privacy and also quiet.

• The young lady with whom you dealt at the front desk received our commendation for the courteous, friendly way in which she treated you, our valued guest.

Hotel Manager.

Travellers are raving about these Provo hotels

Colorado Springs, Colorado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2011

i stopped in at the sleep inn of provo and i thought there price was very high(104.99) for what i got the room had stained carpets. my white socks where dirty from the floor and the sheets where stained with black spots all over them. i went to tell the desk that i was not happy with my room and that i had dirty sheets i asked for a new room and the front desk told me that she could not move me and handed me more sheets that where stained. i asked for a refund and she told me that i could not have a refund because i already checked in. The breakfast area is dirty and they have flies flying around the juice machine and the apple juice tasted moldy! i will never stay here again!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank mr m
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Sleep Inn Provo for your recent stay in our area.

• Management and breakfast staff were approached about the breakfast area being dirty, the flies around the juice machine, and the apple juice tasting moldy.

• The front desk clerk received additional training in the courteous, helpful manner in which our valued guests are to be treated.

Hotel Manager.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Provo
5.5 km away
2.4 km away
Provo Marriott Hotel & Conference Center
3.1 km away
BEST WESTERN Mountain View Inn

Been to Sleep Inn Provo? Share your experiences!