The best food on a ski slope hands down. I've been skiing for a long time and have been to resorts all over the US and Canada, and you flat out will not eat at a better lodge. I live in chicago and we eat out a lot, and its hard to name 5 restaurants in Chicago that can top this place. Lunch buffet is legendary, and really just a selection of entrees. Cheap as far as what you're getting, but more expensive than the average lodge(not by much). If you are in Deer Valley you should not miss this. The sleeping accomodations were not reviewed, we stayed in a cabin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah's only Forbes Five Star Hotel and the World's Best Ski Hotel. Located centrally at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley and offers direct ski-in and ski-out access. We are a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North America's premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah