Sundial Lodge at Canyons Village(Park City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 154
USD 129
Silverado Lodge(Park City)(Great Value!)
USD 141
Marriott's MountainSide(Park City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 244
USD 236
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa(Park City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 225
Hyatt Centric Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 274
USD 260
Holiday Inn Express Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
USD 114
USD 111
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 128/night.

Grand Summit Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
USD 198
Free cancellation until 21/07
USD 319
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 394/night.

USD 386
USD 314
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsski shopsauna and steam roomshuttle that runspools and hot tubsgreat mountainhotel shuttlerooms are cleanthe check in processindoor outdoor poolloved this hotelfavorite hotelmain streeta wonderful staystay there againking suitethree nightsvery nice hotel
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Peaks for three nights with my husband while visiting my 2 sons who live in the area. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and cozy. Excellent location with local bus line stop right out the front door. Had dinner at the restaurant and it was excellent and affordable. Would definitely stay here on any return trip. Great value.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Stephanie S, General Manager at Park City Peaks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you Anne. We appreciate you staying with us and leaving a review. We hope to see you again on your next travels to PC

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Though I live in Salt Lake, stayed here when family was in Park City for the weekend. Hotel is newly renovated and you can tell, everything looks great! The rooms were very clean, and the staff extremely friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend again to anyone coming into Park City.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Stephanie S, General Manager at Park City Peaks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you Ryan! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again.... even if you do live down the canyon :)

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We were a ski group from the UK, but I wasn’t skiing due to injury.
Initially, I was offered a room on the 2nd. floor, but after it became apparent that there was a lot of noise disturbance from the floor above, I was swiftly relocated to a room on the 3rd. (top) floor. The downside was that none of the top floor rooms have a bath.
The room was spacious & comfortable with plenty of drawer & hanging space, but had no actual closable wardrobe. I didn’t like the fact that the shower head position & jets weren’t adjustable. The room doors could do with a noise-dampening mechanism.
Breakfast & dinner were good, but at times the service was poor.
There is a bus stop right outside the hotel, with an efficient free service to, amongst others, the city centre & the ski areas. As I wasn’t skiing, one day I took a trip to the Utah Olympic Park (see separate review) taking the bus to Kimball Junction & then the twice hourly Olympic Park’s minibus shuttle.
The hotel has a lovely connected indoor / outdoor pool. There is a laundry for guest use ... $2.50 each for the washer & dryer. There is also an in-house ski hire / service shop.
Reception staff were friendly & very helpful.
Look out for Gorgeous George, the hotel’s adorable St. Bernard / Bernese puppy!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Hello Lexi,

Thank you for the review and staying with us. Safe travels back.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

The Look - Modern and inviting lobby. The elevator and hall way are a bit outdated. The room is spacious and clean. I love that they use products from (Malin+Goetz), which can say a lot about a hotel.

Location - I was disappointed at first because the hotel seemed a bit isolated. However, the free bus and shuttle service right in front definitely made up for it.

Service - Fast and friendly. You can even text them if you need anything or have questions. (I didn’t, but it was good knowing that option.)

The Bad - Not sound proof. I was on the second floor and I could hear every footsteps that came by. In the morning, I even heard my next door neighbors talking and their door was closed the entire time.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Stephanie S, General Manager at Park City Peaks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you for the review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay! We still have some updating left to do and have some projects in the works including the elevator.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

If you're in town to ski, I would highly recommend Park City Peaks hotel. Their staff is friendly, helpful and welcoming. The rooms are very modern and spacious with a comfortable bed and a large TV.

Aside from the rooms, there are many other selling points about this hotel.
1. Complimentary underground heated parking.
2. A shuttle to both Park City Mountain and Canyons Village.
3. Free cookies and a hot chocolate bar from 4:00 - 6:00. It was a nice touch after spending a full day on the mountain.
4. The pool area was amazing. A selling point for sure. They have a outdoor AND indoor hot tub. They have an indoor / outdoor pool that connects. They have a steam room AND sauna. There are many options to choose from and kids would love spending time in all areas. I was very impressed with how clean the pool area was. The water was crystal clear in both the pools and hot tubs.

The only downfall we experienced was a lack of microwave and refrigerator in the rooms. The small refrigerator is only for chilled beverages. Don't make the mistake we did! We went to the grocery store and bought some milk, yogurt and cheese, only to find out that they were spoiled in the morning, due to the lack of cooling of the refrigerator system.

Overall, I would recommend staying here. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Jennifer,

Thank you for the kind review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us.