See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 December 2011

Stayed a week at this Old Town gem in Park City. My room was well-stocked and homey with a supportive warm bed, lighting soft yet plenty for reading, no shortage of hot water, and no problems with noise. Breakfast is the best meal of my day there, might be waffles, poached eggs, oatmeal, yogurt, coffeecake, or all of the above! Dietary restrictions are treated as a fun challenge rather than a burden. Loved the view from the hot tub on the deck, especially when it snows! Deb, the Innkeeper is super knowledgeable, happily helpful and makes me feel safe, most important when I go to Ski College and leave the family at home. Park City Mountain Resort is just a short walk down the hill and Park City's wonderful Main Street is also within walking distance. It's easy to stay fit walking around the hilly streets, and the town's bus system is FREE. A fabulous place for a vacation, with family/friends or without!

Room Tip: Treasure Hollow is my favorite.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Robyn R
Reviewed 28 November 2011

This was one of the funnest bed and breakfast we have stayed at so far. It's so cute and the inn keeper was just a fun personality. We injoyed our conversations with her. The place is very private and we had the whole place to ourselves. Breakfast was great! we will go back again for sure!!!!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2011

We were three ladies on an adventure trip in Moab, Utah, when we decided to travel to Park City and found Old Town Guest House on the web. The accommodations and the hospitality FAR exceeded our expectations! We made a fire in the fireplace, sat out on the expansive deck and played Scrabble while we looked out over snow-topped mountains, slept in super comfortable beds, and walked to town for shopping and dinner. Deb, the owner, is amazing!!! We experienced three days of sheer bliss before returning to mates and our "real" worlds in various parts of the United States. Highly recommend!!!

Room Tip: Each room has different advantages. All good.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 March 2011

I have now stayed at the Old Town Guest House in Park City four times over the past three years, and each stay seems to be better than the last. This Bed & Breakfast has only four accomadations, and they are relatively small - but very comfortable and cozy - perfect for individuals or couples looking for personal and convenient accomadations for skiing or touring Park City and neighboring Deer Valley. Old Town Guest House is a short walk to downtown Park City and equally short walk to the slopes. The ownership is wonderful - the breakfast is always great, and the privacy of each of the rooms is perfect. Highly recommend Old Town Guest House - always seem to meet wonderful friendly people - which is in keeping with the feeling you get each time you have the pleasure of staying there.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 January 2011

The first breakfast was prepared by teenager, as the owner was out of town. I had no idea that scrambled eggs were so difficult to prepare. The second breakfast we were fed cold cereal while the quiches sat on the kitchen counter (seriously!)-- turns out that our hot air balloon ride took longer than expected so we arrived about an hour later than the 8:30 set breakfast time, though we told our plans to the teenage girl who was managing the place the first day. I've stayed in many B&B's and this was my only really strange & negative experience. My friends & I tell this story (laughing) as our worst B&B experience!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank BBHopper_11
MilesL, Owner at Old Town Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2011

It hurts my heart that this guest had a bad experience! I am trying to figure out where we went wrong. I don't have a "teenager" working for me and the Innkeepers that I do have working are always flexible with guests activity schedules and meeting their breakfast needs!! It is what we do!! Most of our guests at some point during their stay need an early or late breakfast due to an awesome activity that are doing, or participating in a race or wanting to sleep in!! We cater to everyones needs. Again, I am so sorry, but part of me wonders if this is my Inn he is reviewing?