Great B&B. All the amenities that you would ever need. Warm and cold breakfast items, coffee was amazing. Healthy choices. I stayed in the McConkey Suite which is on the 2nd floor, the only room on that floor. Didn't get a chance to peek into the other three rooms though I wish that I had for the future. Two of the rooms have their own bathroom but share a shower. Didn't seem to be a problem. I was a little worried when I saw the disposable ear plugs on the nightstand, but they were not necessary at all. Quite, quite, quite. Owner Deb and Alice were great hosts. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 4 room Inn is the perfect place for active skiers, hikers and mountain bikers wishing to enjoy all that Park City has to offer. We are the only B&B with such a great location and price! Located within walking distance to Main Street with all the shops and restaurants, ski lifts and trails. You won't find a better location. Voted, "Best Inn for Outdoor Enthusiasts" 5 years in a row, the Innkeeper is an avid skier, mountain biker and trail runner with plenty of suggestions on where to go and what to do. This is Park City best for comfort, convenience and affordability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with lastminute.com.au, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Old Town Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Town Guest House Hotel Park City
- Old Town Guest House Park City, Utah