Old Town Guest House
USD 143*
Marriott's MountainSide(Park City)(Great Value!)
USD 186*
Marriott
Silverado Lodge(Park City)(Great Value!)
USD 126*
Sundial Lodge at Canyons Village(Park City)(Great Value!)
USD 131*
USD 124*
Hyatt Centric Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
USD 241*
USD 202*
Hyatt.com
USD 441*
USD 312*
Official Site
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
USD 124*
USD 121*
HIExpress.com
Waldorf Astoria Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
USD 408*
USD 364*
  • Pool
Grand Summit Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
USD 215*
  • Pool
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa(Park City)(Great Value!)
USD 213*
All reviewslarge deckbed and breakfastyoga studioboot dryersevery morningmin walkski slopesperfect locationdebwinterbaseskiers
Reviewed 26 May 2011

We were three ladies on an adventure trip in Moab, Utah, when we decided to travel to Park City and found Old Town Guest House on the web. The accommodations and the hospitality FAR exceeded our expectations! We made a fire in the fireplace, sat out on the expansive deck and played Scrabble while we looked out over snow-topped mountains, slept in super comfortable beds, and walked to town for shopping and dinner. Deb, the owner, is amazing!!! We experienced three days of sheer bliss before returning to mates and our "real" worlds in various parts of the United States. Highly recommend!!!

Room Tip: Each room has different advantages. All good.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 March 2011

I have now stayed at the Old Town Guest House in Park City four times over the past three years, and each stay seems to be better than the last. This Bed & Breakfast has only four accomadations, and they are relatively small - but very comfortable and cozy - perfect for individuals or couples looking for personal and convenient accomadations for skiing or touring Park City and neighboring Deer Valley. Old Town Guest House is a short walk to downtown Park City and equally short walk to the slopes. The ownership is wonderful - the breakfast is always great, and the privacy of each of the rooms is perfect. Highly recommend Old Town Guest House - always seem to meet wonderful friendly people - which is in keeping with the feeling you get each time you have the pleasure of staying there.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 January 2011

The first breakfast was prepared by teenager, as the owner was out of town. I had no idea that scrambled eggs were so difficult to prepare. The second breakfast we were fed cold cereal while the quiches sat on the kitchen counter (seriously!)-- turns out that our hot air balloon ride took longer than expected so we arrived about an hour later than the 8:30 set breakfast time, though we told our plans to the teenage girl who was managing the place the first day. I've stayed in many B&B's and this was my only really strange & negative experience. My friends & I tell this story (laughing) as our worst B&B experience!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank BBHopper_11
MilesL, Owner at Old Town Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2011

It hurts my heart that this guest had a bad experience! I am trying to figure out where we went wrong. I don't have a "teenager" working for me and the Innkeepers that I do have working are always flexible with guests activity schedules and meeting their breakfast needs!! It is what we do!! Most of our guests at some point during their stay need an early or late breakfast due to an awesome activity that are doing, or participating in a race or wanting to sleep in!! We cater to everyones needs. Again, I am so sorry, but part of me wonders if this is my Inn he is reviewing?

Reviewed 5 October 2010

I have now stayed at the Old Town Guest House 3 times and am looking forward to staying there again. The attention to detail is phenomenal, the management and staff couldn't be more friendly. The beds are unbelievably comfortable, the breakfasts are delicious. I immediately felt right at home. The Inn even has an elevator! In addition to how wonderful the Guest House is, it is about a two minute walk to the Center of Old Town Colorado Springs. I love going there!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 September 2010

This Inn is bliss! It's lovely, clean, feels safe, cozy, warm, trendy and the owner pays a lot of attention to detail and is passionate about the place. Park City is also a lovely place to stay. Sadly we only stayed one night passing through. I can imagine how beautiful this place must look in the snow. The breakfast was also nice. The climb up to the top room from the roadside with your cases is a little bit of a fiddle but if you're an outdoor enthusiast you'll find it no problem.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family